Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Ecstatic to be coming out at long last.:clap::banana::O
Will the remoaners give their big mouth's a rest for once. all this constant whining is becoming a bit cringeworthy now.
Zip your mouth's up and accept democracy otherwise F off to a place better suited where democracy doesn't exist. i.e. the EU. .

I accept the jumping over a cliff with no plan, and look forward to quality merchandise from China

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I have my reservations, especially when it comes to our current establishment who are implementing it. Ideally all European countries will follow the same path and go back to becoming their own identities again( having their own currencies back would be a good start). The current EU has been exploited and manipulated far beyond it's original intentions and doomed to fail over the next 5-10 years (if that)

Well, fair enough. We disagree. I think we are stronger together, and that closing in on ourselves will lead to the sort of discord and disharmony that punctuates Europe's history.

And I don't believe that national identities have in any way been diminished. Germany is still Germany, France is still France, Italy...etc.

But working together as a part of something bigger makes everyone stronger.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
The numbers we are talking about though are so minutely small they are insignificant and irrelevant to the overall picture, in the same way anti Semite racists who voted Remain are so low in number they dont warrant our attention either.

Stop kidding yourself.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Convert to what? I am consistent in my position.

And I agree that the inference from the OP was clear. But I don;t agree with you as to what that inference is. [MENTION=47]Tooting Gull[/MENTION]?

I may seem confused to you. You come across as a bit thick.

Ahhh the predictable "bit thick" abuse at the end. Why must he be a bit thick to point out something you have no retort to? In one post you make out the OP was mearly celebrating all things Europe and had no real bearing on the A50 triggeringtoday, then just 3 or 4 posts later you conceed he knew exactly what he was doing ;)

Make your mind up sir!

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Great performance from Heseltine on Ch4 news tonight, so much common sense

Another great performance full of common sense this evening on Newsnight too, only bettered by Max Hastings talking about the triumphalism of those on the leave side now wanting a return to 'Miss Marple Britain.'

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Well, fair enough. We disagree. I think we are stronger together, and that closing in on ourselves will lead to the sort of discord and disharmony that punctuates Europe's history.

And I don't believe that national identities have in any way been diminished. Germany is still Germany, France is still France, Italy...etc.

Bigger and stronger for who? The man on the street or the global corps?

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Ecstatic to be coming out at long last.:clap::banana::O
Will the remoaners give their big mouth's a rest for once. all this constant whining is becoming a bit cringeworthy now.
Zip your mouth's up and accept democracy otherwise F off to a place better suited where democracy doesn't exist. i.e. the EU. .

Democracy means we have freedom of speech. I ain't shutting up.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Bigger and stronger for who? The man on the street or the global corps?

Wow you love mugging yourself off! I will leave you to it at this point... Good luck with that!

Stronger as a united continent working together rather than fighting each other.

And God knows how you feel I am 'mugging myself off'. You accused me of abuse, I put it in context.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

The rise in support for numerous nationalist parties across Europe suggests many Europeans disagree.

Even the Greeks?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-33507802

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Enough with the cliff/mountain comparisons ..EU membership was more like being trapped in quicksand. We have finally begun the delicate process of extracting ourselves.

:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here