Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trains via Worthing Sat 7th Nov

el punal

Or, unless you particularly want to go into Brighton, get an Eastbourne train at TB and change for Falmer at Lewes.
Please make sure my normal seat is vacant at Billingshurst btw (thinks - must get Bognor-Victoria train to avoid Pantshire riff-raff).
Thanks for the advice. We will definitely "look after your seat" prior to Billingshurst. Yours truly, Pants and Corset Seagulls!! :D

D

Deleted User X18H

I shall board the 12: 23 14b from Church of the Good Shepherd in light of this . And continue on the 28.

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
I live in Arundel...so Three Bridges and then B'ton makes sense. BUT how do I buy my ticket and still make use of my 'travel-help" as a season ticket holder

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I dont know but would think a cheap day return to either Worthing (£4.90) or Haywards Heath (£13.30) then as normal travel from there. That is assuming you can use a ticket from Arundel to Worthing via Haywards Heath.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Is my ticket valid for Brio's the Italian restaurant by Shoreham station ?

FFS

Last edited:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
23 bus- directly to and from my door.

Although I should imagine that travelling from distance is a wonderful ritual when not too disrupted. Makes a real day of it. When I read of folk travelling from far and wide I feel as so I'm missing out on something.

Eagle Slayer

Jul 15, 2007
Worthing
Ii was about to ask this exact question. Glad I read the whole thread before diving in.

Someone bloody answer tho!

From website ......

Buses

There are a wide range of bus routes that serve the Amex.
On a match day, the cost of your bus travel to the stadium is
included in your home league match ticket on the following
services:
• All Brighton and Hove buses (excluding services Lewes
to Ringmer, Uckfield, and Royal Tonbridge Wells.)
• Stagecoach Coastline 700 & N700 services from
Worthing
Simply show the driver your ticket, smartcard, or proof of
purchase if collecting tickets at the ground. Senior citizen
bus passes are also accepted and under 5s travel for free.

I got 700 bus last season from West Worthing , the driver was unaware that travel was included , he phoned his office and then got confirmation and let on no problem.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here