Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Family Guy

5eagull5

Nov 26, 2005
About a month ago a friend told me to watch family guy, and i am now telling you to, its freaking sweet!

5eagull5

Nov 26, 2005
unlucky kid

Attachments

• petergriffin.jpg
    petergriffin.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 277

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
By far the best programme on tv at the moment..............
Bought the dvd box set the other day...pure comedy genius!

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Big G said:
By far the best programme on tv at the moment..............
Bought the dvd box set the other day...pure comedy genius!

Huh the last series (the 3rd) finished last summer !!

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
As a simpsons fanatic myself I have to confess that this show is much funnier. Have seen almoast every series. took me a while to get into it though.

5eagull5

Nov 26, 2005
I have brought all the dvd's and am about to start season 3 and it just seems to get better and better

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
REDLAND said:
Huh the last series (the 3rd) finished last summer !!

You do realise they have been making new episodes for the last few months, yeah?

The newer episodes are even funnier than the ones made several years ago, very good programme!:clap2:

Djmiles said:
You do realise they have been making new episodes for the last few months, yeah?

The newer episodes are even funnier than the ones made several years ago, very good programme!:clap2:

What he said - I have all of the episodes and the latest is Series 5 Episode 9. Episode 10 airs tonight and will be watched by me tomorrow. Newsgroups are your friend!

Best one this series is the one where Peter sets up the Church of Fonzie. All Rise - Let us EEhhhhhh - Sit on it! :lolol: Only downside is that Stewie doesn't keep trying to kill Lois anymore.

Lois is hot! Especially the lesbian kiss with here daughters lesbian friend in the last episode! :eek: :smokin:

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Great show.

American Dad is very good too.

BBC was showing them before Christmas every day for a week, but then stopped. I see the one’s that are on tonight were scheduled to be on before, so I hope they will now show the rest of the series.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
It is great fun and I do enjoy it, seen series 1-4 but I don't think you can compare it to the Simpsons as it still has some poor episodes, so hasn't kept up the consistency that the Simpsons once did. In fact there are a couple of episodes in series 4 which are truly dreaful leading me to believe that they'd run out of steam, but I hope not.

It is possible of course that Seth McFarlane and co are too busy on their newer project American Dad to worry about Family Guy so much. American Dad is f***ing ace though. I'm really into that at the moment. Not always as funny as Family Guy but there are some outstanding moments and the main character Stan Smith is a far more satirical character than Peter Griffin, really sticking two fingers up at Republican America.

Family Guy fans should definitely give American Dad a go, I think we're just coming up to the end of series 2 as far as I can tell. Certainly worth watching in my books

E

enigma

Hiney said:
My son has a load on DVD and has also downloaded loads.

Love the one where Peter sets up the help group for fat people.

Alos some QUALITY - and totally un-PC - stuff about the Special Olympics

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

The Special Olympics is hilarious, but in a wrong kind of way!

Other good one is the one where they get relocated to the South. Amazing.

The jewish one that got banned is funny as well- one of the most random things ever happens in that. They talk about people that Peter didnt know were jewish while they are in a synagogue, and Optimus Prime from Transformers appears as jewish!!!! :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here