Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What gives?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Don't worry, titanic banned me for calling a certain poster the same thing he called me, never replied to my pm, it's quite patronising the way some mods ban you with a chirpy message

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Most of the posters on here with mega post counts are so far up their own bumholes with self importance and desperation to hold a reputation as such it's probably second nature by now. Ignore it.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Worst. Flounce. Ever.

I'm not even sure it can be classed as a flounce can it ?
Surely you need an "up your bollocks" or a "you can all **** off" in there somewhere surely.

May 24, 2017
I'm also a newbie on here....like knockys nose i thought long and hard about joining.....as well...i'm quite a sensitive soul tbh.....i must say though that i've been overwhelmed by the love and support that i've been shown in my short tenure on here.
Many thanks to you all.....:love:

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
I put knockeys nose on my ignore list after about 2 weeks, I'd been on here a few years reading before posting too.
They've already posted nearly as many times in 2 months as I have in 4 years

It started to feel like that annoying bloke in the pub who feels they need to butt in to every conversation you're having with your mates with their unwanted opinion.
Just trying a bit too hard IMO...

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I'm also a newbie on here....like knockys nose i thought long and hard about joining.....as well...i'm quite a sensitive soul tbh.....i must say though that i've been overwhelmed by the love and support that i've been shown in my short tenure on here.

You're being awfully nice and trying to win our trust ... WHAT GIVES?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
**** off

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I put knockeys nose on my ignore list after about 2 weeks, I'd been on here a few years reading before posting too.
They've already posted nearly as many times in 2 months as I have in 4 years

It started to feel like that annoying bloke in the pub who feels they need to butt in to every conversation you're having with your mates with their unwanted opinion.
Just trying a bit too hard IMO...

What gives?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm sitting here but I can't be ****ed to watch Luke Wright's batting masterclass any more, I need to read this thread.

1f09838ca9e66e97b05dbacfb02affa6.jpg

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
No, but if I signed this post of with "and we all know about you.." - then never backed it up, it'd piss you off. Would it not?

I can categorically state that no, it wouldn't.

At all.

Most of the posters on here with mega post counts are so far up their own bumholes with self importance and desperation to hold a reputation as such it's probably second nature by now. Ignore it.

And this is the reason why.

There are far too many posters on here who think that having 20,000 posts on an internet message board makes them better fans. There are so many little cliques and brown-nosers on here that I would find it difficult to actually get wound up or upset by anything on here.

Last edited:

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I'm a bit confused. Who are you and what has happened?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here