Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What have you done today to make you feel proud??

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Today an old lady left £50 in the cash machine before I used it. I chased her down after she had left and gave her £40 of it back.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Today an old lady left £50 in the cash machine before I used it. I chased her down after she had left and gave her £40 of it back.

:clap:

Edit: I’m no longer sure I’m allowed to find a joke about stealing money from an old woman funny. I apologise if I’ve offended anyone who thinks I should be offended at the joke.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

I was queuing for the checkout at our local supermarket today, with a trolley loaded to the brim with a month's shopping for a family of 4.

In the queue behind me was an old lady with just a tin of cat food and a carton of milk in a basket.

"Is that all you've got?" I asked.
"Yes dear," she replied.
"Well you might as well fvck off to the cafe," I said. "I'm gonna be ages with this lot."

I really doesn't take alot to be helpful, folks.

Last edited:

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea

If you've never experienced the loss of money at a cash machine you shouldn't be joking about it. Your joke is in bad taste and should be reported to the moderators. Anyone finding it funny should be ashamed of themselves.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Watched my eldest play football for the first time in two years due to a long-term injury, they lost 2-0 but great to see him back on the pitch

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Well I have this problem with my heel/ ankle and went to the club expecting to use a buggy but was told that I needed a doctors cert as it was a comp...FFS

Any wy I hadn't brought my electric trolley, so I had to walk..for those who know brighton and Hove, know it's up and down hills!

Anyway, after trudging around getting more painful and knackered, I ended up with my best golf score ever.

Gross 76!!!, net 65 and 39 points.

So hc is 11.1 and I will be cut .6 so will end up 10.5. Lowest I have ever been officially, although my society play me off 6!!!!

I must try and play on 1,leg in future.

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
If you've never experienced the loss of money at a cash machine you shouldn't be joking about it. Your joke is in bad taste and should be reported to the moderators. Anyone finding it funny should be ashamed of themselves.

I'm sorry but i did find it funny and I am rightfully ashamed of myself. I have stepped outside my front door and thrown five ten pound notes in the air to try and put things right. I apologise if a rich person finds one of these and feels offended.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I've just replaced the retaining wire around our washing machine door seal.

I'm now a GOD in my house.

:lolol:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003

It's funny because it's not me. I'm blessed with ability to be able to laugh at other people's misfortunes.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I've just replaced the retaining wire around our washing machine door seal.

I'm now a GOD in my house.

:lolol:

were-not-worthy-gif-24.gif

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I was queuing for the checkout at our local supermarket today, with a trolley loaded to the brim with a month's shopping for a family of 4.

In the queue behind me was an old lady with just a tin of cat food and a carton of milk in a basket.

"Is that all you've got?" I asked.
"Yes dear," she replied.
"Well you might as well fvck off to the cafe," I said. "I'm gonna be ages with this lot."

I really doesn't take alot to be helpful, folks.

Thought I was being nice and helpful on Monday, but apparently not.

Going up the escalator coming out of Victoria tube station, the chap in front of me had a backpack on and the zip on one of the pockets was open with his iPad clearly visible. So I tapped him on shoulder and asked him, did he know it was open as someone could easily have nicked his ipad without him knowing, and I just got a volley of verbals back telling me not be so ****ing nosey looking in his bag :shrug: :tosser:

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
What have you done today to make you feel proud?
A five year old thread, with only 79 replies. What a miserable load of bleeders we must be...

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Thought I was being nice and helpful on Monday, but apparently not.

Going up the escalator coming out of Victoria tube station, the chap in front of me had a backpack on and the zip on one of the pockets was open with his iPad clearly visible. So I tapped him on shoulder and asked him, did he know it was open as someone could easily have nicked his ipad without him knowing, and I just got a volley of verbals back telling me not be so ****ing nosey looking in his bag :shrug: :tosser:
#Londonwankers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here