Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Man of the match

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
Locadia for me. He’s class. Greyhound had a good game too. In fact they all did themselves and us proud.

Interesting - a few people on this thread have said how well Locadia played at Old Trafford... he played a sum total of 193 minutes after that at the end of the season, and yet it appears most of NSC have written him off completely?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Interesting - a few people on this thread have said how well Locadia played at Old Trafford... he played a sum total of 193 minutes after that at the end of the season, and yet it appears most of NSC have written him off completely?

All about opinions at the moment. We haven’t seen enough of him to form a definitive opinion imo. It’s true that more than a few see him as a lazy uniterested wannabe musician. We’ll find out this season I guess. I remember GM being labelled the same, by quite a few people on here, without the musician bit obviously :smile:

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
All about opinions. Some see him as a lazy uniterested wannabe be musician. We’ll find out this season I guess. I remember GM being labelled the same, by quite a few people on here, without the musician bit obviously :smile:

Yes but that’s different because he didn’t clap us at Brentford [emoji6]

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Yes but that’s different because he didn’t clap us at Brentford [emoji6]

Not sure Locadia has gone overboard with clapping us, this could be a good reason to write him off :wink:

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
All about opinions at the moment. We haven’t seen enough of him to form a definitive opinion imo. It’s true that more than a few see him as a lazy uniterested wannabe musician. We’ll find out this season I guess. I remember GM being labelled the same, by quite a few people on here, without the musician bit obviously :smile:

But wasn't GM allegedly on the fiddle?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here