Feb 25, 2009
Things are hotting up.
4832bad4db88d2dc30062bc3cfd221cc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Andre Schurrle is available if this doesn't happen & I for one would be happy to see Andre here.

Much as Schurrle is a big name and would be an exiciting signing based on his reputation, if you take his name and the fact he has played for some big clubs out of the equation, his recent record is poor. 33 appearances, three goals and six assists in the last two seasons for Dortmund and presumably big wage demands.

If this all goes to pot, I'd love us to go in for Quincy Promes from CSKA. He has a 30 million euro release clause, 15 goals and 7 assists in 26 games the Russian league last season from the wing, along with the league player of the year award, and 30 odd international caps for the Netherlands. Nearly went to Southampton in January so surely it wouldn't be beyond the realms of possibility.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Clearly the delay is due to the delivery of H's to the club shop, the stock was depleted following the run on Schelotto, Stephens, March and Hemed shirts last season

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I know we worry about Warren pronouncing his name but can you imagine Merson attempting it?!

Merson must be hating all of our signings, none of them have played in the Premier League?!
I will start to worry when Merson tips us for a good season - it'll mean we've bought too many players from current Premier league clubs at hugely inflated prices.

On the other hand, can you imagine if, say, Bournemouth signed Robin Van Persie from Feyernoord for some absurd figure like £25m and £150k a week? Merson would call it "audacious" and immediately tip them to finish 7th.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I know we worry about Warren pronouncing his name but can you imagine Merson attempting it?!

Merson must be hating all of our signings, none of them have played in the Premier League?!

Merson hasn't heard of him, so we're doomed.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Sky don’t give a flying f*ck about us. The 15 million Bissouma signing didn’t even get a yellow ‘breaking news’ section on the transfer centre blog.

He wasn't 15 million. Otherwise our record would have been broken

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here