Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calling all NSC's code breakers! Can you crack this?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
We've made progress here,

Samuel - Morse
Louis - Braille
Ludwik - Esperanto

So convert the original letters and numbers into morse code which draws out the braille letters of words which can be translated into esperanto.

Might of course be wrong but so far makes sense

:clap:

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

Samuel - Morse
Louis - Braille
Ludwik - Esperanto

So convert the original letters and numbers into morse code which draws out the braille letters of words which can be translated into esperanto.

You are Edward Snowden and I claim my £5!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Samuel - Morse
Louis - Braille
Ludwik - Esperanto

I guessed Morse, but had no idea about Louis.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Samuel - Morse
Louis - Braille
Ludwik - Esperanto

Morse and Braille are codes (which don't change the meanings) so you would simply translate those letters into a language.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
We've done it. THe answer is

We need diversity of thought in the world to face the new challenges

Which is a quote form a famous Tim - Tim Berners-Lee

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
We've done it. THe answer is

We need diversity of thought in the world to face the new challenges

Which is a quote form a famous Tim - Tim Berners-Lee

How did you convert the Braille to Esperanto, I got confused here because there is an Esperanto version of Braille, at this point my mind went into overload!

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
How did you convert the Braille to Esperanto, I got confused here because there is an Esperanto version of Braille, at this point my mind went into overload!

Simply took the dots in morse code to create braille using the three rows of letter as the three rows of dots in braille to spell out the words in esperanto which when typed into google translate which gave the quote.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Every language has it's on Braille version, as does morse code. You simply reproduce the letters.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Yeah got it now, good effort though, check out the big brain on [MENTION=179]tinx[/MENTION]. :thumbsup::bowdown:

Have to confess I shared it around with my team at work so it was a group effort between a few of us. I'll take the credit though

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Have to confess I shared it around with my team at work so it was a group effort between a few of us. I'll take the credit though

Top work that man! You deserve a round of applause. Can we book you in for the 13th minute tomorrow? Think that one's still free. :moo:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Top work that man! You deserve a round of applause. Can we book you in for the 13th minute tomorrow? Think that one's still free. :moo:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Simply took the dots in morse code to create braille using the three rows of letter as the three rows of dots in braille to spell out the words in esperanto which when typed into google translate which gave the quote.

Are you James Bond, George Smiley, or Johnny English?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here