Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Contract talks open already

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Krul we may make him an offer if he's enjoyed his season here. I imagine we'd want to keep him.
Maenpaa, maybe. It may depend if Krul signs?
Huenemier, we're making noises about another CB as to allow Goldson to leave on loan. So he may well move on,
Rosenior is 33, if we're Championship he might get another year. If not, he might go elsewhere or into Management.
Sidwell - I imagine he'll retire at the end of the season, regardless of what division we're in.
LuaLua - Who? He's long gone.
Bruno - Would'nt be surprised to see him hang up his boots after a remarkable career.

Into management. Or coaching at the very least.

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
Into management. Or coaching at the very least.

Be good to keep Rosenior at the Albion - get him involved in the U23s and take it from there. As for the others:
Ryan will be off if we get relegated. As will Gross, Propper, Locadia (assuming he signs). CH and Izzy clearly don't see eye to eye, so one of them at least will be gone next season.
BFG - Along with Bruno our technically best player and - I have to say - underused by CH
Dunk - if we take off our blue and white spectacles, has he actually proven himself at this level to such an extent that he will go into another PL first team?

Last edited:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I will also be sorry to see Uwe leave. He has been top backup and played brilliantly.

Feel sorry for the lad that he hasn't had more opportunities to play. Think we could have a had a few more points if had played in the last month or so.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Uwe dives in a bit too much for my liking. He will want to play football I would think, can't see him being around next season.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
If we stay up I reckon they'll all get released with the exception of maybe Krul who would still be a good no.2 keeper, I'd like to see Rosenior take over the U23's as the set up we have now is bringing nobody through.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here