Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Liverpool at the Amex, ticket sales

Jan 30, 2008
Reckon the club should DOUBLE or even TRIPLE prices for the Liverpool game. There's still wankers out there lurking on the club database who would happily pay that price. As to the other two games on sale today? May as well half the price. This is what we've become by proxy for qualifying for the PL BS.
this, all day long:thumbsup:
regards
DR

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Reckon the club should DOUBLE or even TRIPLE prices for the Liverpool game. There's still wankers out there lurking on the club database who would happily pay that price. As to the other two games on sale today? May as well half the price. This is what we've become by proxy for qualifying for the PL BS.

Be interesting to see a few reactions in the stands when a big club scores. Bound to be a few that switch to their first team.............there are always a few on the concourse (in blue and white) cheering when Chelsea/Man U etc score.

for 90 mins of " entertainment" give it a rest, yep keep accepting nothing will change:facepalm:
regards
DR

I think they've got the pricing just right as it clearly keeps you away.

£45 for this fixture, inclusive of travel is expensive for some and it's sad some can't afford it, but it is the right price.

Jan 30, 2008
Be interesting to see a few reactions in the stands when a big club scores. Bound to be a few that switch to their first team.............there are always a few on the concourse (in blue and white) cheering when Chelsea/Man U etc score.
****ing hell we are a soppy bunch these days :annoyed:
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
I think they've got the pricing just right as it clearly keeps you away.

£45 for this fixture, inclusive of travel is expensive for some and it's sad some can't afford it, but it is the right price.
ha ha , who says I can't afford it ?? more like wont pay it , there's a difference
regards
DR

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
So I guess for those with some loyalty points but not a member, we'll have to wait till after the STH buy an additional ticket have had their turn, is that right?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I've just SNAFFLED tickets for the GLAMOUR ties of Burnley and Watford. I'm delighted these are the two home games I can treat myself to for the 2 weeks I'm in England for Christmas.

My lad will be home from Uni, and said the same. He's here a bit longer, so is hoping for someone exciting like SWINDON in the FA Cup 3rd round, too :thumbsup:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I've just SNAFFLED tickets for the GLAMOUR ties of Burnley and Watford. I'm delighted these are the two home games I can treat myself to for the 2 weeks I'm in England for Christmas.

You live abroad, yawn yawn.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Club need to buy a couple of these tickets, ban the parasites involved with much publicity

They're all over this aren't they? Any real Albion fan reselling their ticket for a quick buck is an idiot.... great way to lose your season ticket long term.

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
I'm not a season ticket holder and dont live locally anymore but after 2 tickets.. what's the procedure? Assume it's a question of luck via the club?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

You and me both, [MENTION=6625]Badger[/MENTION]. :thumbsup:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I'm not a season ticket holder and dont live locally anymore but after 2 tickets.. what's the procedure? Assume it's a question of luck via the club?

Keep an eye on the official site. Register now to save time later (if you haven't already).

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here