Votes: 15 68.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
OK, so the groups are over and we're left with 8 teams for the knockout phase of the competition. A random draw has been conducted to determine who will face who, and the second Quarter Final will be between:

[MENTION=1284]moggy[/MENTION]
moggy.png

SUBS: Ian Walker, Kieron Dyer, Edgar Davids, Stan Collymore, Henrik Larsson

[MENTION=4675]Frutos[/MENTION]
frutos.png

SUBS: Dave Beasant, Vedran Corluka, Thomas Hitzlsperger, Tomas Rosicky, Olivier Giroud

The winner will see their name go into the hat for the Semi Finals, good luck everyone. :thumbsup:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
This one's tough. I don't think either side has the strongest defense. Moggy takes the midfield battle but Frutos takes the attack. I'm going to need more time to ponder on this one.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
[MENTION=4675]Frutos[/MENTION] because the way the other team is laid out offends me. Although I like how retro the selections are, it's just horrendously displayed and gets no respect from me. A sad waste of Marc Overmars too. The whole team from Frutos is cracking and would be a serious force on FM, but with Beasant in goal instead of the, frankly, inferior Thibaut Tortoise.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
I did actually upload my team again where I had Edgar Davids in the position taken by Chris waddle before the original votes started but that team wasn't put forward so not much I could do, still, it's been a blast

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Frutos wins this match up for me.

Moggy only has 3 defenders in the squad and should one get injured or suspended then they would be in real trouble against a lot of very good teams in this competition

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
[MENTION=4675]Frutos[/MENTION] wins 16-7 to advance to the Semi Finals.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here