Albums where every song was TERRIBLE!

Mannie

Jun 4, 2014
Brighton
xmas.jpg

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
But they did have some awesome song titles!

Constant Drudgery Is Harmful to SOUL, SPIRIT & HEALTH
WILHELM Show Me the Diagram (Function of the Orgasm)
Those Eskimo Women Speak Frankly
BEWARE (Our Leaders Love the Smell of Napalm)
Nurse Increase the Sedatives (The Torment's No Better)
Epi Epi Arp Woosh!
Intimacy, Just Gently Shimmer
It Don't Mean a Thing If It Ain't Got That Brrod

And all-time party favourite, Another Tampon Up the A*se of Humanity

Murray, PLEASE can you start a "Ridiculous song titles thread"? It'll keep me going for MONTHS......

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Hard Fi, anyone? The Feeling?

May 27, 2014
Not sure about individual albums, but everything in Led Zeppelin's entire repertoire is utter gash. The Doors run them very close here, but *probably* have two half-decent songs.

Sir, you have no ear for music. Page was one of our best geetar players ever. Jones was one of our best session bassists in the 60s and came up with some great B-lines for Zeppo. If you think 'Black Dog', ' Rock 'n' Roll', 'Ramble On'. 'When the Levee Breaks' - and the superb 'Kashmir' are 'gash' - then you should consider origami or knitting as alternatives to listening to music.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Not sure about individual albums, but everything in Led Zeppelin's entire repertoire is utter gash. The Doors run them very close here, but *probably* have two half-decent songs.

I have to disagree with you about The Doors. They haven't got any decent songs.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Don't know what it was called, but The Darkness album. My son made me listen to it once, I'm still in therapy, and he stil can't remove my boot from his arse

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Gong - Camembert Electrique and The Clash - London Calling, the most over rated band in history.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I bought a CD by a bloke called Gregorian Chant.

Started off off okay, but never really got into it's stride and every track was a bit "samey" to be honest.

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
WHAT?! :eek:

London Calling is a near masterpiece! What is it you don't like about it then?
Most of my friends and family like them, but I have never understood their attraction. I like most genres of music and punk music around that time eg The Damned and Ramones but The Clash always sounds like a poor pop band. Obviously my loss as so many other revere them, tried to like them but they do nothing for me. My son has the same reaction as you to my lack of taste!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here