Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 96% Season Ticket Renewals

Sidneiknows

Mar 16, 2018
That only shows where you were when you went on the list I believe. It says 2200 for me which is the place I had over a year ago and hasn't changed.

Ah ok gotcha, that’s interesting I didn’t even think about it like that. I don’t know then sorry, other than I can vaguely remember an email from June 2017 though saying that 200 people on the waiting list can now get season tickets, so maybe it’s now 2000 for you? Although 800 can get season tickets for next season I doubt all 800 will actually get one so it might move up and up the list.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
When someone dies, can a member of the family take over the season ticket (and automatic renewal opportunity)?

I doubt it very much, which is why Anfield and Old Trafford have a few sths well over 110 years old........

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
No - name changes are 'not possible'.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
There really should be a mechanism to do this, even if there is a wait period equivalent to getting to the top of the waiting list.

At present, even if the new name waits their time on the list and then co-ordinates with the old name giving up their ticket, a seat mover can still parachute in before them.

el punal

23,250 including 1901, with nearly 8,000 on the waiting list.

3,300 PL away allocation.

Leaving 4,200 for matchday tickets, the empty seats buffers from away fans, and players families/academy players.

Amazing isn't it? Talk about a tale of two cities. I live in Southampton and the situation with Saints and their season ticket uptake is polar opposite to the Albion.

At present Southampton have 19,000 season ticket holders. Many will not be renewing for next season, so goodness knows what the take up will be for 2018/19. They are trying various incentives to ensure that fans stay on board - one being that if you miss a game (for legitimate reasons, like recent bad weather) you will have the cost of attending reduced from next year's ST price. I must admit it does sound like a bit of straw clutching.

There is a complete air of despondency with fans regarding, not just how the team are performing, but also with the direction or should it be non-direction that the club are taking. A rudderless ship if you will. I must admit, and I hope I'm not counting chickens here, how pleased I am that OUR club has got it right and that the club that has always looked down on us is deep in the doo -doos.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Amazing isn't it? Talk about a tale of two cities. I live in Southampton and the situation with Saints and their season ticket uptake is polar opposite to the Albion.

At present Southampton have 19,000 season ticket holders. Many will not be renewing for next season, so goodness knows what the take up will be for 2018/19. They are trying various incentives to ensure that fans stay on board - one being that if you miss a game (for legitimate reasons, like recent bad weather) you will have the cost of attending reduced from next year's ST price. I must admit it does sound like a bit of straw clutching.

There is a complete air of despondency with fans regarding, not just how the team are performing, but also with the direction or should it be non-direction that the club are taking. A rudderless ship if you will. I must admit, and I hope I'm not counting chickens here, how pleased I am that OUR club has got it right and that the club that has always looked down on us is deep in the doo -doos.

Poor Southampton and their loyal fans. One bad season and many of them not renewing. They finished 8th last year. Pathetic.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

Given the profit on van Dijk, Southampton could easily halve prices (or, more accurately, just give them away for six seasons).

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Given the profit on van Dijk, Southampton could easily halve prices (or, more accurately, just give them away for six seasons).

If Southampton go down, and keeping van Dijk in January would have kept them up, then selling him may effectively mean the club has made a loss on him!

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Go on his own ? He's got 27 k friends to keep him company !
He actually only got a half season ticket the Christmas before last and it was because his son wanted to go. Now his son is away he won't go although he will go to away games up north add that is where his son is in uni.

I don't know if he had heard about the new ticket system before cancelling though. Would have been much b better to keep it in my opinion.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Poor Southampton and their loyal fans. One bad season and many of them not renewing. They finished 8th last year. Pathetic.

I know a lot of Southampton fans, and a fair number of STHs. Their gripes are absolutely NOT just a result of performances this season. I've heard a constant undercurrent of dissatisfaction from their fan-base for at least three seasons. One former STH at work for example - just lost interest and gave it up three years ago "What's the point?" "No ambition" "Every good player gets sold at the first opportunity" etc, etc.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here