Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Cardiff City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

BlueDredd

Sep 13, 2013
(Cardiff fan)

Some of the comments on this thread are woeful.

Yes we rode our luck a little bit with the goals, but we were shockingly poor today. That is by far the worst we've seen from Cardiff this season.

It was a definite red card, the player had left the ground and endangered the safety of our player. You'd have all been up in arms if the shoe was on the other foot!

Despite a select few, you're all arrogant muppet's that have this ridiculous sense of entitlement in this league, and I'm very happy to see the majority of you butt hurt over losing to Cardiff.

Look forward to seeing you fighting for your lives this season.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
(Cardiff fan)

Yes we rode our luck a little bit with the goals, but we were shockingly poor today. That is by far the worst we've seen from Cardiff this season.

It was a definite red card, the player had left the ground and endangered the safety of our player. You'd have all been up in arms if the shoe was on the other foot!

Despite a select few, you're all arrogant muppet's that have this ridiculous sense of entitlement in this league, and I'm very happy to see the majority of you butt hurt over losing to Cardiff.

:lolol:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
(Cardiff fan)

Care in the community is fecked :moo:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
(Cardiff fan)

By your own admission you were poor so of course we’re disappointed to lose to a poor team especially in the way that events unfolded.

No complaints about the red card, it was reckless.

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
(Cardiff fan)

:ffsparr:

PoG

Oct 29, 2013
(Cardiff fan)

:kiss:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
(Cardiff fan)

I agree, Stephen's dangerous tackle was a red card, but so was Paterson's goal celebration. Cardiff's winner was offside, you got lucky and won the game based on a poor lino decision. You didn't deserve the win even against a crap 10 man team like us.

Nonetheless you won. Congratulations and well done. Massive result for your boys. Make the most of it.

BlueDredd

Sep 13, 2013
Poor lino decisions are just part and parcel of football these days. The quality of refereeing has dropped considerably, and I'm sure you'll be on the end of some favourable decisions in the coming season.

And I'm sure you'll just be laughing at the team on the receiving end... Just like we're all laughing at Brighton for blaming the ref for their defeat.

Maybe if you didn't set up so defensively every game, and opted to to get more in the bank than a 1-0 win every time you set off, you'd have probably taken a more positive result.

You've got twice the squad we have (apparently)... But at least we come out of the blocks and attack teams.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Why?.. would he have responded more positively to constant "Cardiff are the worst team ever to grace the premier league" posts, over and over again?

Can't help you there chap.

Nobody is forcing you to visit our forum. I don't go to other teams' boards because they're always biased. If you don't like it, then log out.

Btw, I am not a chap.

The Laughing Bluebird joined in with lots of other threads and showed some good insight.

PoG

Oct 29, 2013
Maybe if you didn't set up so defensively every game, and opted to to get more in the bank than a 1-0 win every time you set off, you'd have probably taken a more positive result.

You're an albion fan really aren't you.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
We won't be stuck down there with £120m worth of flops :D
How much did your flops cost then? I thought one player who was on your Bench cost 11 million? Good luck for the rest of the season....like us you will need it just to tread water.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Was cardiff's Cunningham booked twice? I am sure he was booked during the 1st half incident with Dale and then again in the 2nd half. Anyone else think this?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Poor lino decisions are just part and parcel of football these days. The quality of refereeing has dropped considerably, and I'm sure you'll be on the end of some favourable decisions in the coming season.

And I'm sure you'll just be laughing at the team on the receiving end... Just like we're all laughing at Brighton for blaming the ref for their defeat.

You've got twice the squad we have (apparently)... But at least we come out of the blocks and attack teams.

Not very well.....8 goals in 12 games ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here