Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Oldest age, any of you have become a father?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Good god .... are you mad ? Have to admit I suffer from smug parent syndrome. All my kids are old enough to take out anywhere and old enough to be left. If I get up early it's because I want to. All I have to do is throw them the odd bit of food every now and then.

Comes with the territory of being in love with a woman of child-bearing age, who’s always made it clear she wants kids... or....

the-bird-2.jpg

...possibly this?

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
43 for my fourth. He'll be 9 soon and no issues re fit or feeling young right now but I am looking forward to embarrassing the two youngest when they go to uni or equivalent - everyone will think we're their grandparents.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
45 for me

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
My dad was 42 when I was born. I don't think it made much difference to me when I was growing up, other than having an age gap to my older siblings.

I'm currently 34 and single, so I can't see myself having a kid until I'm in my late 30s at least.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
My youngest arrived a month before my 39th birthday.

My wife's dad was 53 when she was born, the youngest of three girls. When she was 18 months the mother left and he brought up all three by himself while holding down a job running an old people's home. The joker in me had always wanted to congratulate him on his sperm, yet, in reality, he needed to be congratulated on being an outstanding human being. He's one of my biggest heroes.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
My uncle was 57 when his daughter was born (he's also got a son who was born when he was 52). He's always been quite an active guy, but he's just turned 70 and I think he wishes he'd been a bit younger when he'd had kids! Thankfully his partner is quite a lot younger than him, so she gets to look after the kids and my uncle :lolol:

Tiptoe through the NSC

Sep 13, 2017
St. Leonards-on-Sea
Fourth at 45 (and he's just done his GCSEs), but I'd feel so much older without kids. They've each introduced me to new things and kept me alert, busy and generally less old gittish. Sadly, can't interest any of the blighters in the beautiful game but then it's far too late for me to show off to them anyway!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
55, my 1st & only. He's 2 now. I love every minute of it; just wish I didn't have to work away so much, but at least I get quality time when I'm home.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
44 when youngest OW arrived

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here