[News] Gareth Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
see.my reply to bakero , does that sound like a homophobe ? i didnt realise that being gay immediately means you cant be subject to the same weaknesses and mistakes that straight people make , which it sounds like people on here are trying to imply , i offered an opinion when ASKED, on what MIGHT have happened .

OK, apologies.

But....it doesn't seem remotely mysterious to me, or to others responding. GT has no history of twattery, no detractors, is well regarded....obviously if you smell a rat that's up to you, but to start a thread on it on a football forum, well, put on your tin hat!

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
see.my reply to bakero , does that sound like a homophobe ? i didnt realise that being gay immediately means you cant be subject to the same weaknesses and mistakes that straight people make , which it sounds like people on here are trying to imply , i offered an opinion when ASKED, on what MIGHT have happened .

The problem is your comment played on the old gays are paedos trope. I'm sure you're not a homophobe but posts like that will make people think you are.

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
Gareth Thomas is a huge bloke and as hard as nails. No 16 year old kid in the world is going to trouble him; he’s patently taken a couple of punches knowing that any retaliation would run the risk of seriously injuring or even killing the kid.

Weird thread.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
OK, apologies.

But....it doesn't seem remotely mysterious to me, or to others responding. GT has no history of twattery, no detractors, is well regarded....obviously if you smell a rat that's up to you, but to start a thread on it on a football forum, well, put on your tin hat!

he admits in his biography that he was a regular bar room brawler before he came out .

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Gareth Thomas is a huge bloke and as hard as nails. No 16 year old kid in the world is going to trouble him; he’s patently taken a couple of punches knowing that any retaliation would run the risk of seriously injuring or even killing the kid.

Weird thread.

Also it's actually good that he pursued it and went public on it, rather than 'move on'. The silly boy who hit him might have quite easily picked on a skinny shy young gay bloke and really hurt him. Now, with the likely followup related to the conviction, this lad might actually get a chance to learn a bit about diversity. Probably a word he's never heard before. Not everyone is beyond redemption. All in all a good story. But a bad thread (sorry Alf, but it is).

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
The problem is your comment played on the old gays are paedos trope. I'm sure you're not a homophobe but posts like that will make people think you are.

no it didnt , i voiced an opinion on what migbt have happened , blokes of thirty us who are straigbt have been k own to try it on wigh 16 yr old girls , whg not gays ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here