Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackburn launch new kit... oh dear.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
And what's with the rose and the photo of the young girl? Creepy.

Oh, and he clearly leaves the rose in The Smithy (unless he has it in his back pocket) but leaves the Roverstore carrying a rose. Did he buy another one in the Roverstore? And if so, why does he immediately throw it away? Waste of a good rose if you ask me.

This concerned me a lot. In the photo he was obviously letching after the shirt and not the girl. Cant see how the rose bit works at all.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I thought the Tats went really well with the Blue Stratos, Pierre Cardin shirt, cuff links, sta-prest kecks and Blackburn shirt. Completed the look :whistle:

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
Blackburns forum makes for funny reading right now... Head in hands moment given that they're owned by a chicken factory too... Joys of being a Blackburn fan!!! :lolol:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
As weird as weird can be, l agree.

But, as the saying goes, any publicity is good publicity, and the fact that it is so bloody terrible might make it stand out in peoples minds for a long long time. At least they will remember it!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Horrendously creepy.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
As weird as weird can be, l agree.

But, as the saying goes, any publicity is good publicity, and the fact that it is so bloody terrible might make it stand out in peoples minds for a long long time. At least they will remember it!

"Oi John, I've just remembered that fat, half naked, rapey old man with the sweaty face pointing at me saying "you know you want it!". I immediately need to get myself down the club shop and buy that shirt."

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I wonder if our shirt launch made it on to the Blackburn forum.

#Barbermissesatrick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here