Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Southampton away - tickets

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Southampton went all the way down to the ALL STH points level. Really surprises me that, for one of our closest games, is the novelty starting to wear off for some people?

Match on a Wednesday night probably had something to do with that, I'm sure the tickets would have sold out quickly if the match was on a Saturday. I'm going though.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Coach leaves the Amex at 3.20pm - seems a bit early? Gonna make my half day off rush to get there pretty impossible - will have to negotiate an early office departure...

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I am having to drive down from London and back for this, so really hoping to see Jürgen Locadia on his debut for the Albion.

All the info from Naylor points to this not happening. This makes me think another forward might be coming to start in this game (Or so I hope).

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
All the info from Naylor points to this not happening. This makes me think another forward might be coming to start in this game (Or so I hope).

If we want to get anything from the game, it would certainly help

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
I'm hoping this will be my first away game this season (well first in many years) as long as it's not sold out by Friday and I don't need to work.

Edit: bugger just seen the bit where it says sold out :(

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Bench at best l would have thought. Chris Hughton won't throw him staright in, having not played for some time. Shame, we really need someone who can hit the ground running. We need his goals now, not later.

Feel the same way. Obviously wouldn’t want him to aggravate the injury, but if he is fit enough to be on the bench, he should start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Coach leaves the Amex at 3.20pm - seems a bit early? Gonna make my half day off rush to get there pretty impossible - will have to negotiate an early office departure...

Tis a bit, but A27 / M27 in the rush hour will not be pretty. Personally if I was going by road I wouldn't be leaving any later than 4.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I'm hoping this will be my first away game this season (well first in many years) as long as it's not sold out by Friday and I don't need to work.

Edit: bugger just seen the bit where it says sold out :(

It's been sold out for a while, the tickets available today were returns. Keep checking throughout the week and you might get lucky!

el punal

Tis a bit, but A27 / M27 in the rush hour will not be pretty. Personally if I was going by road I wouldn't be leaving any later than 4.

Quite right. Going the other way - from Southampton to Brighton - for evening games is sometimes a mare. The M27 from Fareham going westbound gets congested from 4.00 pm without the usual shit hits of Worthing, Arundel and the Chichester roundabouts to contend with as well. Best of luck!

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
I've just been looking at travel options for Wednesday. Prefer train but the 22.21 out of Southampton means only a 5 minute wait for the last connecting train from Littlehampton, providing theres no delay.

Reckon this is too bigger risk or would they hold the next service if there's a delay?

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've just been looking at travel options for Wednesday. Prefer train but the 22.21 out of Southampton means only a 5 minute wait for the last connecting train from Littlehampton, providing theres no delay.

Reckon this is too bigger risk or would they hold the next service if there's a delay?

This might well have been discussed earlier on this thread, although it might have been another one, but I believe there's a later option 22:40ish that someone may have mentioned.

I'm being drawn to taking the car because, although I have no concerns actually making it to the train, and if the worst comes to the worst, there'll be plenty of people to share a cab with from Littlehampton Eastwards, it could be ram-jammed with Albion fans.

EDIT: the later train only goes as far as Littlehampton but, again, a taxi will sort out the last bit if needed.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Yeah saw that, as a back up to missing the 22.21, just had concerns to missing the last train back from Littlehampton

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here