Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Excellent stuff.:albion2:

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
How's about a huge Thankyou to Tony ,the two Pauls and Chris and everyone else involved. You are true gods.:bowdown:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
An Iranian colleague at work tells me we now have 70 million extra supporters...

AKA 70 million people we can call JCLs and give grief to for not being at Hereford / Millenium Stadium / FA Cup final / Charity Shield...

Does that mean that I have moved up the ''JCL Board'' faster than CH moved up the ''Longest Serving Manager Board'' ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
625k views and over 4000 replies later the thread I started 3 years ago has come to fruition. Welcome Ali!

Top work. I was wondering when/if you might show up :thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Can't wait to hear why it took so long, or is this normal just we are not normally so aware of his movements

It wasn't a done deal on Monday. Two days to sort out contract, medical and meet the team, considering we had two friendlies yesterday which would have fully stretched the medical and coaching staff seems bang on.

That said, I like the sleuthing approach and am going to insist that our next target is a social media over-sharer with a private plane on tap.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here