Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jurgen Locadia SIGNED

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
On the plus side,if this guy is any good, come May he will be worth £50m going by the crazy prices of these days.
Maybe even more than that.

Gazz15

May 13, 2014
Newhaven
When you spend what Chelsea spend,when you have their ambition,when you have strikers that are struggling,you want more than a striker who will do a decent job.Can't imagine many fans happy with Crouch.

Chelsea's net spend the last 3 years has been very little.

Why people aren''t looking at the 2 Manc clubs & Liverpool as the big spenders these days is truly baffling?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
When you spend what Chelsea spend,when you have their ambition,when you have strikers that are struggling,you want more than a striker who will do a decent job.Can't imagine many fans happy with Crouch.

This season is finished for them as regards winning the league, however having a fella who offers a different threat, a plan B, may be useful in obtaining a top 4 position. Crouch is still a difficult player to go up against, he never really had pace so age really hasn’t diminished his effectiveness. He won’t play 90 minutes every week, but he’ll net his fair share coming on late from the bench.

It’s funny listening to the indignation from some of the Chelsea fans over this, the thick *****.

Gazz15

May 13, 2014
Newhaven
This season is finished for them as regards winning the league, however having a fella who offers a different threat, a plan B, may be useful in obtaining a top 4 position. Crouch is still a difficult player to go up against, he never really had pace so age really hasn’t diminished his effectiveness. He won’t play 90 minutes every week, but he’ll net his fair share coming on late from the bench.

It’s funny listening to the indignation from some of the Chelsea fans over this, the thick *****.

Agreed, they wont win anything this season. Yet I thought Andy Carroll was their target over & above Crouch, is this a genuine rumour / story?

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Well as someone who doubted the club would sign a striker this window I am happy to be proved wrong.
seen him play a couple of times and he is quick and strong lets hope he is the answer.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just had to watch that.She is hot in that red dress!
Can't hold a candle to her sister:-

dannii-minogue-3.jpg

wrighty53

Jan 19, 2018
Hello NSC, I'm a serial lurker but have created an account in order to ask your opinions on how this contract will be constructed.

With the player coming in mid-season, I would assume he would be wary of including a pay cut should we go down. Would this mean he would accept wages somewhere between Premier League and top end Championship, with potential to rise should we stay up or will PB and TB take a punt and hope that we don't end up with a Jack Rodwell situation? I guess we will see should the deal go through and Knockaert/Dunk/Stephens sign new contracts to match the highest earner. What would you do if you were PB to minimise the financial risk?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Agreed, they wont win anything this season. Yet I thought Andy Carroll was their target over & above Crouch, is this a genuine rumour / story?

Carroll is injured, BBC are reporting it to be at least a month and potentially a lot longer so it rules out any move for him this window.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Andy Naylor

[MENTION=14853]andy[/MENTION]NaylorArgus
1m1 minute ago
More
Update on Locadia: Everything on track. Arrived this morning. Albion's stringent medical process and completion of paperwork ongoing. #bhafc

Dumseagull

Jun 13, 2012
Lancing
Everybody's doing a brand new dance now
Come on baby, Jurgan Locadia
O know you'll get to like him if you give him a chance now
Come on baby, Jurgan Locadia
He came to Brighton for a big 'ol fee
Because he was so good playing for PSV
So come on, come on, Jurgan Locadia's for me
You gotta swing your hips now

Brilliant!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Andy Naylor

[MENTION=14853]andy[/MENTION]NaylorArgus
1m1 minute ago
More
Update on Locadia: Everything on track. Arrived this morning. Albion's stringent medical process and completion of paperwork ongoing. #bhafc

Hopefully they'll save time by starting at his feet and working up. :lol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here