Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Well, it seems that if these friends ITK are telling you not to quote another poster on NSC as 'it will be a security risk to you' there are two options

1. Your ITK friends are about as ITK as you are

2. Your ITK friends are ITK and taking the piss as much as some posters on here

Now, I know where my money would be, but given they are your friends on this occasion, I think you probably know better :lolol:

Still nothing from your imaginary friend then?Trying to distract attention you sad little person?
Oh,and the reason I posted jpeg's,or rather png's,was so as not to embarass people posting rubbish.

Last edited:

pb21

Apr 23, 2010

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Have you actually read this link and are you sure it says what you think it does? I wouldn't want you to be posting things again that make you look a bit silly!

Also I hope you have robust anti virus software because that string of letters you have just posted will probably have unleashed hell on whatever device you posted it with :lolol:

You are just as thick as that watford dimwit. https means it is a secure site he has posted a link to.

Jan 30, 2008
Have you actually read this link and are you sure it says what you think it does? I wouldn't want you to be posting things again that make you look a bit silly!

Also I hope you have robust anti virus software because that string of letters you have just posted will probably have unleashed hell on whatever device you posted it with :lolol:
we're on our way ,as I predicted a while back NO DEAL
regards
DR

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I see the remainers are being as childish as ever using copycat names because they are losing an argument. I wonder who it is Watford O ???

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Well, it seems that if these friends ITK are telling you not to quote another poster on NSC as 'it will be a security risk to you' there are two options

1. Your ITK friends are about as ITK as you are

2. Your ITK friends are ITK and taking the piss as much as some posters on here

Now, I know where my money would be, but given they are your friends on this occasion, I think you probably know better :lolol:

Or 3) it’s yet another pack of lies.

I know where my money is.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
How the feck is posting a url more risky than posting any other arbitrary set of letters? :mad:

It isn’t. If memory serves me correctly, I think [MENTION=14132]Two Professors[/MENTION] came up with this nonsense to explain why was posting screen grabs, instead of links. Folk wanted the links to scrutinise the sources of the shit he was posting. He wouldn’t post them. Make of this what you will.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
So I see the French fisherman are acting true to form. Fearing Brexit, as they should. Had it far too easy for way too long.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Baffled that [MENTION=33848]The Clamp[/MENTION] has been barred from this thread for abuse, while others tossing abuse about carry on unmolested :shrug:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Can't we just ban any childish nonsense from this thread? From Brexiters or Remainers. It's just boring to wade through to try and find any balanced, well-reasoned posts.

I have blocked so many dicks on here , it is quite cathartic and at the same time puzzling reading the thread!

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Baffled that [MENTION=33848]The Clamp[/MENTION] has been barred from this thread for abuse, while others tossing abuse about carry on unmolested :shrug:

Since you have leavers on ignore (allegedly) and cant see what they are saying, you must be referring to other remainer
abuse tossers, dont fret, im sure they are being monitored :smile:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Still looking for any PROOF of the 80% of the brexit documentation being complete...

Still looking……and still cant find anything showing 80% of the withdrawal agreement has been agreed? Wow, you are indeed struggling.
Where have you looked so far and what search terms have you been using?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I am asking the people on here who made the claim for their sauce and citation.

It's called karma - everyone is just following your lead of not posting SOURCES and citations to support your own claims.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here