Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Naylor not tweeting about the friendly. Must be indoors doing interviews or something.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Isn't playing behind closed doors somewhat a limitation if you're planning to use the game as a shop window?
Behind doors to the public. Not to absolutely everyone.

No coincidence we had bids for Norwood and Skalak immediately after the last one. ???

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I think Alan Jaffacakegate went on for 18 pages, then Calde got involved and I'm sure somebody had a cat shat in their garden for a few pages, typical thread really

What did Calde say? Has he banned Jaffacakes? Or loves them? Did we conclude on the cake/biscuit debate?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Whilst I share the concerns re the Dutch league the highlight reel I saw this morning shows a player with a superb delivery and can spot a killer through pass. If we are going to get the best from Locadia and Andone we need players that can create

OK chaps.

I'll go with your confidence.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I’m very much on the fence, primarily because I just don’t rate Dutch football, and I actually thought he was ordinary in the World Cup. (There really wasn’t any Vicente syndrome he blended quite well into a mediocre team - IMO).

2-3 games isn’t much to judge though.
[MENTION=24827]Justice[/MENTION] has seen a lot more Dutch football and seems to be sensible (normally [emoji6]), and thinks he’ll do well - so hopefully correct...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he can score goals in England like Suarez (who was playing in Holland when Liverpool signed him)and signs for us then he will be a great signing.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Naylor and Owen been pretty crap really. Widely reported we are in for our biggest fee ever. Social media is buzzing with it.

You would of thought they could carry out a bit of investigative journalism to bring us something / be a part of it.

It's clearly a live enquiry so their radio silence is pretty strange.

Even if they report on what some of us know / think we know on twitter , at least its something from our local reporters .

Pushing out content on the stores latest offers / other non stories really bizarre.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Naylor and Owen been pretty crap really. Widely reported we are in for our biggest fee ever. Social media is buzzing with it.

You would of thought they could carry out a bit of investigative journalism to bring us something / be a part of it.

It's clearly a live enquiry so their radio silence is pretty strange.

Even if they report on what some of us know / think we know on twitter , at least its something from our local reporters .

Pushing out content on the stores latest offers / other non stories really bizarre.

Not really. The fact that so many ITK parties have gone quiet, including Basher himself, would indicate a pretty strong 'keep schtum' edict has been issued by the club(s).

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
I'm fairly certain that of al the possibilities on this thread and indeed within this Universe, the scenario you suggest is the LEAST likely. :D

Not really. The fact that so many ITK parties have gone quiet, including Basher himself, would indicate a pretty strong 'keep schtum' edict has been issued by the club(s).

That's exactly how I see it.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Why ?

Your in a battle for a top player and you just want to walk away from the fight. Adopt that attitude in matches this season and relegation is assured.

You fight for years to get to this situation you need to be ready to battle on the pitch and off the pitch. If you eventually lose you want to at least be able to say we fought as hard as we could but our best just wasn't good enough.

Our ''Bucks'' are just as good as Leicester's ''Bucks'' - Stick in their and fight for him if we really want him. If our best isn't good enough then so be it but don't give up at the first sign of trouble.

If it was the first sign of trouble then I’d be with you, but it seems quite a labourious saga now (again). Hughton must love the guy - I hope he’s right in his assessment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here