Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion Women v Sheffield Ladies

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Brighton & Hove Albion Women v Sheffield Ladies

I think a few people on here are baiting Big Al, if you don’t like women’s football don’t come on to the thread, simples! Every time AR or TLO start a thread about a match it descends into this, maybe we should have a sub forum for all things BHA Ladies FC ?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
It's bizarre, isn't it?

Some of the biggest detractors of women's football who drone on and on about how little they know or care about women's football are all on this thread (even though it's a subject matter they know or care little about), letting everyone know - just in case they missed it the first dozen or so times - how little they know or care about women's football.

Who knew that was going to happen?

So what are you saying, that secretly ‘some of the biggest detractors of women’s football’ are actually secret fans?

I think a few people on here are baiting Big Al, if you don’t like women’s football don’t come on to the thread, simples! Every time AR or TLO start a thread about a match it descends into this, maybe we should have a sub forum for all things BHA Ladies FC ?

I don’t like Crystal Palace either, does that mean I can’t post on a thread about them? I never really understand this argument, it doesn’t make sense. If we only posted on subjects that we liked, hen NSC would be a pretty boring place.

(By the way, it’s not that I don’t ‘like’ women’s football, it’s just that it is nowhere near as good as men’s football.)

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
If they are a Brighton Ladies team I want them to do well,just like u18s, u23s. I would go and watch any Brighton team and cheer them on.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If they are a Brighton Ladies team I want them to do well,just like u18s, u23s. I would go and watch any Brighton team and cheer them on.[/QUTE

That is your choice whatever floats your boat. I personally wouldnt go to watch them if they played outside of my house and gave me a free pint and a pie but it doesnt make me any the less a Brighton supporter but I prefer proper football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here