Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Spurs away tickets

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Great, thanks. It's 3.8 miles from Harrow on the Hill to Wembley so too far to walk, but I guess the Tube should be easy enough if going away from central London.

I travel on the met line (as I'm sure does Amex Ruislip). Northwick park/Preston Road would also be an ok place to park
up and only ten minutes to Wembley.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
You can park at Preston Road? That's the next station up the line from Wembley Park so I presumed it would be far too close. It's only 1.6 miles from the stadium so brings the walking option back into play.

I'm sure if you looked you would find spaces.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Boom , secured.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
TrainTravel advice. Is the 22.45 from Victoria doable from Wembley? That's the last train with a connection for Seaford at lewes.

Never been to new Wembley so no idea how easy and quick it would be to get away.

N17

Jun 21, 2011
TrainTravel advice. Is the 22.45 from Victoria doable from Wembley? That's the last train with a connection for Seaford at lewes.

Never been to new Wembley so no idea how easy and quick it would be to get away.

Doable but tight for an 8pm KO if you wait til the final whistle. It really varies on what route you take, the size of the crowd, added time. My mate gets the 22.53 I think to East Grinstead and makes it with a few mins to spare. 22.45 might mean leaving 5 mins before the end. Makes a HUGE difference.

Last edited:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

It's slow, but you might make that at a push if you leg it on the final whistle. Hard for me to judge as never been to a Spurs game there only England games when 90% leave with 15 minutes to go. May be the same at Spurs though.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Is the last train back to Brighton doable more importantly ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Is the last train back to Brighton doable more importantly ?

There are loads of trains back to Brighton

22:54
23:17
23:32

Some after midnight as well, but no good if you're on a 1 day travelcard obvs.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
There are loads of trains back to Brighton

22:54
23:17
23:32

Some after midnight as well, but no good if you're on a 1 day travelcard obvs.
Spiffing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here