Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Fikayo Tomori

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Been a bit part player for them as far as I understand. Playing in a failing side on and off can't be great development for him. Would still take him here as a bench player.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He would fill all defensive positions so would take either Suttner/Schelotto's place and make room for another midfielder/forward.

If that was the case I would sooner stick with LR as that option, apart from the fact Tomori would be a loan so Brown would have to go back, not that I would object to that Schelotto has been bought and is being geared up to take Brunos place I would imagine.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
If that was the case I would sooner stick with LR as that option, apart from the fact Tomori would be a loan so Brown would have to go back, not that I would object to that Schelotto has been bought and is being geared up to take Brunos place I would imagine.

I meant take him as a signing not a loan, I agree a loan would be largely pointless.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

I’d be surprised if we see Rosenoir again ... life’s moved on

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Fikayo Tomori hails Brighton's escape From relegation.

Classy guy:thumbsup:

1358Tomori.jpg

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Oddly not a position we needed to bring someone in for otherwise I'd have loved to have seen him back. Izzy Brown never seemed to be what we needed. Although Jesse Lingard didn't look great when he was here either

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Fikayo Tomori joins Frank Lampard’s Derby County on loan.

Young Chelsea defender Fikayo Tomori is heading back to the Championship for a third successive year, joining Derby County on loan for the season. The 20-year-old spent last season at Hull City while the year before he spent six months at Brighton & Hove Albion.

One of my favourite Albion loan players, hope he gets more game time, he deserves it.

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation...-lampards-derby-county-on-loan-for-the-season

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
The kid is absolute class and he's going to really develop into a good Premier League centre back. Another shrewd signing by Lampard at Derby.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here