Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Soufyane Ahannach

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
But not included in the 25 man squad announced yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Being named in the Premier League squad and having a squad number are two different things. He can still play in the League Cup, Checkatrade Trophy (as an over age player) and for the U23s. He'll be wearing number 39 if he does (not sure if the U23s wear squad numbers or are 1-11) they certainly wear squad numbers for the Checkatrade though.

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
That's the second dig you've had at me in a couple of weeks. Anyone would think you pay good money to access NSC and have a right to get regular updates on the academy.

You don't; any content, articles or info you read on here is only available because someone has taken the trouble (and given up their spare time) to make it available to their fellow fans. The simple fact is (not that I'm obliged to offer you any sort of explanation) I've had family in town for two months and, with a couple of short vacations, my focus hasn't been on creating NSC content. I'm no less "enthusiastic" now than I've ever been.

Anyway, as it's my birthday today, I'm going to close NSC (with it's ungrateful and entitled posters), focus on my busy day at work and then enjoy my evening.

Keep up the good work - enjoy reading your updates . Hope you had a great birthday

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Being named in the Premier League squad and having a squad number are two different things. He can still play in the League Cup, Checkatrade Trophy (as an over age player) and for the U23s.

Fair enough. It's confusing this squad number lark

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
We seem stacked at some positions in the Under23's and below but winger isn't the first that leaps out at me. Good signing I think and has some amazing players to learn from in the first team at his position. I can't see him being the shock striker the OP wants though. Murphy and Brown far more likely and I'd have thought even the likes of Sidwell or a first team winger.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here