Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** BHA v Manchester City ** - PREMIERSHIP SCORE PREDICTOR - Now in its 7th SEASON !!

BHA v Manchester City - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
First game in the old first division, we lost 4 - 0 at home to Arsenal (who were unlucky only to score four). So I'm going for a nostalgic repeat performance.

Bognor Seagull

Dec 2, 2011
First game in the old first division, we lost 4 - 0 at home to Arsenal (who were unlucky only to score four). So I'm going for a nostalgic repeat performance.

Remember that game well. Think we will do better than that but looking at our side to City - regrettably I can only see one result & it's not a BHA win 0-3

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I think we will hold our own but have gone for 2-1 to them. First game of the season - nerves are going to be jangling, especially mine!!

smartferndale

Mar 21, 2013
sorry as much as I want us to win every game can't see it being other than a 0-5 drubbing and hope I am wrong!!

Sadly it is a 1-3 for me as well but in many ways a good result. Just have a sense that goal difference could be vital at both ends of the table so important to keep score line as low as possible. City to win the title as they have the fire power to win games by 5 or more.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
We are 9/1 to beat Man City with Paddypower! If I hadn't closed my account last week I'd have backed that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here