Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is the person sitting next to you at the Amex

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
All long time Albion supporters around me.

Probably why we were all invited to choose our seats very early on when original STs went on sale.

Lankyseagull

One Step Beyond
Jul 25, 2006
The Field of Uck
To the left a JCL from Bognor who up until 3 seasons ago was a ST holder at Old Trafford.

To the right my cousin who I have been going to games with since the Gillingham days. More often than not he's p*ssed.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
One side of me is the blind boy they interviewed on the pitch a few weeks ago (& who led the teams on) who plays for the Albion visually impaired team - MASSIVE fan of the club & listens to JC & Aspinall during the game - the other side of me are my wife & kids who are all much bigger football fans than I am.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
they're Brighton like me who are Bored with the Sanitised Amex experience, they'll be a few more picking and choosing next season ???
regards
DR

Whether they'll be watching at the pub or at home?

There's no Albion fan out there who could possibly be bored with anything on the pitch or at the stadium over the past 2 seasons.
You're just a miserable troll who yearns for the old days and it hasn't sunk in that it's never coming back.

Do you not hear the collective laugh from NSC every time you post? Open your window next time.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
He's a HUGE Albion fan like me. My son :lolol:

Ditto and the other side are a lovely couple who have tales of supporting the Albion since the 60s! (* I'm a JCL as I'm only the mid 70's really although saw my first game at the age of 6 in '67.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here