Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Middlesbrough tickets

Boro5707

Dec 21, 2015
Am I right that Boro can offer up to 3500 away tickets if required, so an extra 1500 if we sell out? Clutching at that straw as have to wait until priority members sale.

Not sure you will get any more tickets allocated. Maximum we have to give is 2000 (the original allocation). Think it was stated as a possibility of an extra 1K away tickets. The segregation can be moved and the extra 1K sold to Boro fans. Last season was sold out v Brighton last game of the season and will be this year also.

We have had the same a Burnley in a few weeks, 2,339 and no further allocation available.

Bolton away is sold out 5K sold and doubt we will get any more unless they move season ticket holders.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I'm looking at having to wait until general sale, little chance of getting a ticket right?

Boro5707

Dec 21, 2015

theboybilly

You need to look for single tickets and break you journey down. Do HH to Vic then Kings X to York then York to Boro and opposite coming back. All on different rail websites as well. It's not easy.

I got it down to £115 return just using thetrainline dot com (limited availability now and specified trains only). But as Gazwag says you should be able to better that from Haywards Heath

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Thought I had 1045 loyalty points and would therefore have to wait until general sale. Logged on this morning to sort Forest tickets, and noticed I was on 1055 points, so Boro tickets purchased too. Happy days.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
How does the Bronze Membership work? Can I buy a pair using it or does it only allow 1 ticket per membership?

Was a STH last season but personal circumstances dictated that I couldn't renew this year. Have approx. 550 Loyalty points, but I guess this counts for nothing and I would have to wait for General Sale?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I'm looking at having to wait until general sale, little chance of getting a ticket right?

Only 1 game to play before now and general sale and that's tonight. Even if we win can't see them all going as there's a lot up in the air and a massive journey for most that could be a dead rubber

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
0.9 miles from Boro city centre for us ( Baltimore hotel) and a stones throw from the ground so I don't have to stagger far on Saturday morning
2 nights booked in glorious Middlesbrough :) can't wait

I stayed in Middlesbrough last year.

Good Luck

Joshski

Mar 18, 2008
Gutted I can't make this game as its my mates wedding in Barcelona. If I wasn't abroad would be snapping up my ticket now, chances are if we are going to get automatic promotion it's bound to not be confirmed until this game, unless we win the next 5 games, then there's a chance of it being wrapped up at home vs Derby (but 5 wins in a row is a huge ask)!

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
0.9 miles from Boro city centre for us ( Baltimore hotel) and a stones throw from the ground so I don't have to stagger far on Saturday morning
2 nights booked in glorious Middlesbrough :) can't wait

snap, I looked at staying in York but was expensive. Got 2 nights here for less than price of one in York and don't have the hassle of getting train :drink:

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
Remaining tickets going on sale to season ticket holders today. Will people take the gamble for £33 that this could be one of the best days in the Albion's history ?

BigBod

Dec 12, 2014
Cant seem to get one, not enough availability for 1 ticket...will keep trying....

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
online site offers block 44 only, but when you select 1 ticket it says "no availability"...

usual glitch or anyone else getting this?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here