Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Apparently it is unacceptable behaviour.....

Buck

Through & Through
Feb 18, 2009
Not Lewes Any More
Is it unacceptable to text a business associate Reading fan of mine to console him, whilst reminding him that their manager is a total cock, they are absolute tinpot and their pitch invasion, and subsequent sloping off, totally dejected, was f*****g hilarious?
As was that smug, useless physio, Adkins, trying to justify his failure to finish above teams working with 50% of his playing budget.

Buck

Through & Through
Feb 18, 2009
Not Lewes Any More
to jump up from my bean bag, knock my pint of water flying (too early for beer), scream "YES, YES, YES, YES!!!!!!" and then have to sink to my knees as I had a bit of dizzy spell due to getting up too quickly. My wife actually cleared up the water for me whilst I watched the last minute of the game.

Too early for beer???

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
5 of us in a fairly quiet country pub in rural Sussex. Going through the ringer of course. And that prob explains the mental celebrations - couldn't stop shouting get in there for a good 30secs. Then reached for the remote like a trembling wreck to watch the last of the Reading match!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Me, my son, his mate and his mate's mum go mental at the goal. My 3 year old is asleep on the sofa and sleeps through the celebrations. My wife (calmly): "now that she's miraculously slept through that make sure you don't sit on her head"

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Taking your shirt off, swinging it round your head whilst and running around your bedroom screaming "F*CKING BRILLIANT, TAKE THAT YOU READING C*NTS" will annoy your parents.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I think my neighbours must of thought me and my girlfriend were splitting up!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Apparently it's unacceptable for me and my daughter to be picked on by the sky cameras shortly after we went behind mouthing off to the Forest fans above us :lol:

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Jumping up and down shouting yes f*****g yes by a 50 year old is apparently unacceptable. She just doesn't understand.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Apparently unacceptable to go and wake up my 9 year old at 11.15 to tell him we made the playoffs.

"yes dad I heard you shouting" was his smiling response.

Worth it!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
A very absorbing thread, as mature and responsible citizens try to prove that, at a time when it is more acceptable than usual, they can behave more unacceptably than others. Love it. :lolol:

My current nomination is Mr Biscuit, who is happy to second the decision about his future living arrangements to the wife, in order to see the game. I don't know what she was upset about. Carte blanche.

Last edited:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
My 3 children sent the youngest in to the bedroom (where I was watching the game) after we had scored the second to say that my shouting was scaring them.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
It was the other halfs birthday but went to the pub to watch the football and came back afterwards for birthday party. I was told, I looked like I was beside myself and needed to be more sociable. I think I was in a state of shock or in denial for 2 hours or so afterwards.

Mar 2, 2009
Apparently it is not acceptable behaviour to leap up and down screaming YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS GET IN ! At a pub called The Spread Eagle in Reading...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Apparently it is not acceptable behaviour to leap up and down screaming YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS GET IN ! At a pub called The Spread Eagle in Reading...

Please, please decorate the front of your house with Albion paraphernalia this morning.

Mar 2, 2009
Please, please decorate the front of your house with Albion paraphernalia this morning.

Don't worry they know 'we live among them', I still give them gipp about that disallowed Gary Hart goal at the 'clackerstick Dome' all those years ago. It will be more fun at my boys footy training next week...

viscentaye

Jun 26, 2012
Unacceptable apparently to be screaming with delight and jumping around the front room with my 4 young children - front room window open mind - as it makes us sound "chavvy".......I live in Crawley.....

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
To jump around my front drive with massive grin on my face and wearing my Brighton shirt, as my Reading supporting colleague, drops off my Reading supporting next door neighbour back from the game. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here