Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roll Call for Birmingham Tuesday 5th April - #2kforBrum

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Sod it, I am IN! Ticket bought.

The troops have been mobilized! We can all play our part, hopefully help make this one of our best ever seasons. Don't get this opportunity often. I was 3 last time we were promoted out of the second tier, and 15 when I went to the Wembley play off final

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
The troops have been mobilized! We can all play our part, hopefully help make this one of our best ever seasons. Don't get this opportunity often. I was 3 last time we were promoted out of the second tier, and 15 when I went to the Wembley play off final

Agree. We should sell out Charlton and Boro, and Forest may still attract a decent-ish contingent I just guet the feeling this is the game that people may miss out on. The team need and deserve all the support it can get at this vital time and I want to be there if I can.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Now is the time for marching to Birmingham

If you are working, throw a sickie
If you are a student, revise from home

Make a difference.

+5 from Manchester.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I am very tempted by this...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Is it possible to get back as far as Brighton on the train after the game?

Apologies - I'm lazy and I know the likes of [MENTION=238]Uncle Buck[/MENTION] and [MENTION=588]8ace[/MENTION] will know the score.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Agree. We should sell out Charlton and Boro, and Forest may still attract a decent-ish contingent I just guet the feeling this is the game that people may miss out on. The team need and deserve all the support it can get at this vital time and I want to be there if I can.

Yep Charlton should be a sell out, going to check Forest and Middlesbrough. I can't do Saturday away days but gonna look at those as well

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009

Apologies - I'm lazy and I know the likes of [MENTION=238]Uncle Buck[/MENTION] and [MENTION=588]8ace[/MENTION] will know the score.

Only if you get the 22.10 from New Street, back at Euston for 00.06 meaning the 01.00 from Victoria is possible.

Doable but only with an early exit.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

If you can get the 2210 from Brum New Street* - then yes.
Otherwise you'll be stuck in London 'til the morning.

*Not a given

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
If you can get the 2210 from Brum New Street* - then yes.
Otherwise you'll be stuck in London 'til the morning.

*Not a given

What is the best train link to the stadium? Presumably Euston to Birmingham then a change to the suburbs somewhere?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
This is very tempting. Any idea what time you would need to leave Brighton to not get stuck in a massive cluster**** of a traffic jam? 2:30?

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
This is very tempting. Any idea what time you would need to leave Brighton to not get stuck in a massive cluster**** of a traffic jam? 2:30?

Get on the M25 by 330 and you should be ok via M40. Because it is school hols the peaks shouldn't be so bad, certainly up towards Brum.

If anyone is thinking of driving and is willing to offer a space then indicate so on this thread - the Away Travel forum doesn't really seem to work these days. #2ktoBrum. #Together.

PG

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Get on the M25 by 330 and you should be ok via M40. Because it is school hols the peaks shouldn't be so bad, certainly up towards Brum.

If anyone is thinking of driving and is willing to offer a space then indicate so on this thread - the Away Travel forum doesn't really seem to work these days. #2ktoBrum. #Together.

PG
Ah yes excellent, I hadn't realised that. [MENTION=16399]pb21[/MENTION]

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here