Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Havant & W vs Bognor Regis

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Extended highlights, cracking goal from ex-Bournemouth, ex-Portsmouth Wes Fogden on 6:13 on the video

And Ex-Brighton! Didn't he have a spinal tumour when he was with us?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
And Ex-Brighton! Didn't he have a spinal tumour when he was with us?

Yeah of course, Brighton born, played 3 times as an 18 year old - what a :dunce: for not putting that (too late to edit)! He had a successful operation to remove the tumour.

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
A strange thing seems to happen just west of Littlehampton. Very few Brighton supporters. I guess it is easier to get to Pompey from there, but there are far more skates on that side of West Sussex than Brighton supporters.

That's always been the case and was true even last time we were in the top division and Portsmouth were in three or four: the far west of the county has always been traditional Portsmouth territory. Maybe if we can keep this state of affairs (us above them) for a few decades we can permanently reverse it.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
H&W are more than capable of losing at Kingstonian. It ain't over yet.

Extended highlights, cracking goal from ex-Bournemouth, ex-Portsmouth Wes Fogden on 6:13 on the video

Albion's young left-back Dylan Barnett has been on loan at Bognor for much of the season. He has just returned from 4 weeks out with a broken metatarsal and played yesterday for Bognor (he is number 3).

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Albion's young left-back Dylan Barnett has been on loan at Bognor for much of the season. He has just returned from 4 weeks out with a broken metatarsal and played yesterday for Bognor (he is number 3).

George Barker was also an unused Sub and Havant's bench.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Yes, but I am not too bothered about them for at least another season! With any luck they will get a spanking in league 1!

The Albion shirts West of Littlehampton seemed to have outnumbered Pompey's for the last 2 years, so long may it continue.:albion2::bhasign::albion:

All to do with who is having the most success at the time I think. A bit like in north west Sussex. Go to Crawley and more and more Palarce shirts seem to appear.

Expect that to change from here on in though, with both teams in the Premier League!

D

Deleted member 2719

All to do with who is having the most success at the time I think. A bit like in north west Sussex. Go to Crawley and more and more Palarce shirts seem to appear.

Expect that to change from here on in though, with both teams in the Premier League!

Both teams:eek::eek:

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick

Only four weeks out.

On that note Shane Duffy should be back soon.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Only four weeks out.

On that note Shane Duffy should be back soon.

That exact thought passed through my mind when he returned to the Rocks' starting line-up (he played on March 4, got the injury either in that match or subsequently, and was back playing on April 8).

However, I guess each injury is unique and differs from one individual to another. Plus there is no point in rushing Duffy back.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
That exact thought passed through my mind when he returned to the Rocks' starting line-up (he played on March 4, got the injury either in that match or subsequently, and was back playing on April 8).

However, I guess each injury is unique and differs from one individual to another. Plus there is no point in rushing Duffy back.

Not now...We've adequate cover though it was a bit of concern at the time Uwe has been immense.

Duffy will come back stronger next season I've no doubt.

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Kingstonian v Havant & Waterlooville [93pts]
Bognor [91pts] v Met Police

Massive final day in the Isthmian Premier League

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills