Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congratulations from a Charton fan + many others

SydTheEagle

Apr 16, 2017
Palace fan here. Registered just to say congratulations. Absolutely delighted our mortal enemies are back where they belong (which is the same division as Palace, regardless of what that division is.) I've been going to Selhurst since 1967 (and the Goldstone, on occasion, too during that time) so unlike at lot of our latterday fans some of whom laughably seem to think Charlton, or even Wet Sham are our rivals, I'm one of those ageing retards who knows better. The sinkhole that is the Premier League (be careful what you wish for) will finally get to experience a proper derby next season where passion rather than wallet-size comparing actually generates an atmosphere. Can't wait. And obviously, I can't wait to see FFS Murray back at Selhurst too. Enjoy your day boys. And hat's off to Chris Hughton; a class act/manager if ever there was one. When the going gets tough next season, and it will, stick with him.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Huge congratulations on yor promotion. You were top class when you visited us last season and supported our campaign against Roland.

:clap2:

One thing we need you to do next season is smash those nigels, obviously we hate them more than you :wink::wink:

See here for more messages from us fans.

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/72854/thank-you-brighton/p5
Many thanks, hope CAFC able to get over their issues (a proposed sale I heard recently maybe?), one of my favourite clubs aside from the Albion.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Well done to all at Brighton, let's just hope we stay up so we can play you lot....even if it will be for just the one season ��

Hope the Harvey's goes down well .

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Delighted when Charlton got back to the Valley after years of sharing at Smelhurst Park and Upton Park in 1992. Also great that Garry Nelson played for both clubs.

Really hope you can get Roland and the pigs out of your club. Best wishes. :thumbsup:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Huge congratulations on yor promotion. You were top class when you visited us last season and supported our campaign against Roland.

One thing we need you to do next season is smash those nigels, obviously we hate them more than you :wink::wink:

All power to CAFC and CARD campaign. We know only too well that BAD OWNERSHIP KILLS FOOTBALL CLUBS.

still #hatearcher

Thank God for Tony Bloom and Dick Knight

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

Thanks!

Keep your heads up, fight the good fight, and know that whatever happens there is always hope, we're proof of that.

Fans, united, will never be defeated.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

That thread for the link through actually choked me, I have been emotional all day but what a nice bunch that Charlton lot are.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
I've already told you I am not only old enough but was there that foggy day.
And yes, it's up to me, and as it is up to me I'll continue to consider your fans and your club as a scourge.

Decent society, on the other hand, will feel differently.

Your self-important contempt for the fans who supported us (as you clearly can't disseminate between the actions of a club and its fans), and are supportive of us now is pitiful and pathetic in equal measure.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Thank you charlton fan. Brilliant comments and the old timer palace fan.
You know the score

scamander

Aug 9, 2011
Congrats from a Claret, certainly deserve promotion and was rooting for you this season. Nice easy trip to see my lot away next season as well!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here