Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Obama declaring war on Russia.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Well, I am not surprised at your illiberal attitude. I'm not covering anything up. Trump is an absolute idiot in my view and Obama will be remembered for a term of office which ushered in the fool.

I am not sure he will, of all the commentary on Trump's victory (and let's face it there has been a lot) you are the first person i have heard laying the blamme at Obama's door. Most seem to be of the opinion that if her was allowed a third term he would have got one.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I am not sure he will, of all the commentary on Trump's victory (and let's face it there has been a lot) you are the first person i have heard laying the blamme at Obama's door. Most seem to be of the opinion that if her was allowed a third term he would have got one.

There have been plenty of American news articles laying blame or denying blame for Trump in terms of Obama's influence. Obama was mostly liked and would have won a third term had he been allowed, I agree with you. However an incumbent president should exert influence in terms of the next candidate. It appears that he felt he owed Clinton for past favours and supported her even though it was known she was considered aloof and did not have great support in the black and Hispanic communities.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Russia has promised to respond to the expulsion of 35 of its diplomats from Washington, amid a bitter dispute over alleged Russian interference in the recent US presidential election.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38464612

Obama's Presidency getting all punchy on numerous fronts in the last days ... to little to late.

Russia now promising NOT to respond to the expulsion of its diplomats.

Been a bit hectic with all the reverse Ferreting recently, they now "May have had a doping programme ", all we need is for them count up their Ground to Air Missiles and reveal they may have shot down a Malaysian Airliner a couple of years back.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What's her view on Russia?
You mean the person who works for Russia Today ?
Indeed.

Any journalist worth listening to will be able to criticise all sides, as no country is perfect. I won't waste my time listening to bullshit from someone who can't criticise Russia.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I must say I am a bit confused by all this stuff about the White Helmets being some kind of paramilitary force, when they are shown on TV they are usually the only ones in the thick of it without guns.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Yes, lets let Jewish extremism be the buffer against Islamic extremism. Yes, Obamacare is awful, why do poor people deserve medical care ? even worse, he tried to stop Americans having the right to kill each other.....what a loser.

Israel defends itself, does not go on foreign expeditions and responds to rocket attacks in the same manner. I would consider some policies harsh, but we don't live under the same fear from extremism as they do, they are the one democratically elected goverment in the region.Their country is stable and able to negotiate sensibly on the world stage and given the situation in Syria, which Obama has aided by his absence, along with Egypt, Iraq, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Iran they remain non volatile and no threatening.
Obamacare has helped approx 22m of the population, 10% and has raised healthcare for those, both black and white considerably, don't base their care on our system which is creeking at the seems because of political idealism, thats what the US wants.
AS for his intervention on gun control, its been pretty pathetic to the stage nothingness. Obama now leaving office is using the cover to create as many problems for the incoming president as he can, he has been gutless, not led on many foreign policy issues, complained about our brief intervention in Libya, ignored Syria and told us that Germany is his best ally and thanked them for flying one AWAX and one squadron of planes over Syria. Must go down as one of the worst Presidents in American History.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Israel defends itself, does not go on foreign expeditions and responds to rocket attacks in the same manner. I would consider some policies harsh, but we don't live under the same fear from extremism as they do, they are the one democratically elected goverment in the region.Their country is stable and able to negotiate sensibly on the world stage and given the situation in Syria, which Obama has aided by his absence, along with Egypt, Iraq, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Iran they remain non volatile and no threatening.
Obamacare has helped approx 22m of the population, 10% and has raised healthcare for those, both black and white considerably, don't base their care on our system which is creeking at the seems because of political idealism, thats what the US wants.
AS for his intervention on gun control, its been pretty pathetic to the stage nothingness. Obama now leaving office is using the cover to create as many problems for the incoming president as he can, he has been gutless, not led on many foreign policy issues, complained about our brief intervention in Libya, ignored Syria and told us that Germany is his best ally and thanked them for flying one AWAX and one squadron of planes over Syria. Must go down as one of the worst Presidents in American History.

He will soon be Trumped in that respect, brace yourself.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I agree with much of that however [MENTION=11928]vegster[/MENTION] is probably right about what is to come.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
I must say I am a bit confused by all this stuff about the White Helmets being some kind of paramilitary force, when they are shown on TV they are usually the only ones in the thick of it without guns.

No Western journalists were in East Aleppo at the time of these pictures and the BC reporting ignoring the firing of rockets and missiles into western Aleppo You can't always believe what you see.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia

Israel very much does go on foreign missions. It has spent a large amount of time in Lebanon.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Trump praises Putin tonight.. the bromance is on big time !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here