Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Mortimer and Whitehouse - gone fishing

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
If you make yourself known, you can have a day’s fishing on me. :)

Very generous ........ as a kayaker I am sure you will extend that generosity to me as well ;-)

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
e67d5db569c3c34b5adfbde335fd50e4.png

Back of the net [emoji106]

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
No amino acids or other chemicals to stimulate the carp’s taste buds........and it’s too soft. The boilies are mostly rock solid, stops small fish whittling them away.....

Aah, that is why I sat for hours on end on the bank of the pond all through the summer holidays with my woolworths rod and Mitchell reel,catching tiny roach.
I wish someone told me at the time.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Post doesn’t say, but almost certainly I’d think.

Nice fish wherever it is , iv'e been given a weeks stay as a gift on Willow Lake near the loire Valley in september , not fished france before so very much looking forward it , fished the Ebro a few years back for Cats and was the first bloke to manage a week long blank for about 3 seasons :lolol:

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
That’s incredibly generous - thank you.

Beers on me if you fancy a few.

We’ve had a regular angler who called me tonight, to tell me he’s broken his arm and won’t be able to fish his bookings in the Bridge Pool, most of which are in the next few weeks.

Depending on the dates you’re coming down, your freebee might just have got a whole lot better. :D

Drop me a pm with the dates you’re planning to come down.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
We’ve had a regular angler who called me tonight, to tell me he’s broken his arm and won’t be able to fish his bookings in the Bridge Pool, most of which are in the next few weeks.

Depending on the dates you’re coming down, your freebee might just have got a whole lot better. :D

Drop me a pm with the dates you’re planning to come down.

Not an angler myself, but need to add this is super generous of you Mr. P. Hat tip to yer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here