Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion U23s are playing at the training ground this Saturday afternoon at 2pm

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
For anyone not travelling to Hillsborough on Saturday, Albion U-23s are playing at the Lancing training ground at 2pm. They face Nottm Forest in the Premier League Cup (which, this season, has a group stage initially; Albion will play Forest, West Ham and Leicester at home and away).

The club hasn't yet made an announcement, and I don't see anything on the ticket website, but I am assuming there will be up to 500 tickets (for the new stand) available to season ticket holders only to watch the game.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hopefully [MENTION=24420]Gullflyinghigh[/MENTION] will be along to fill us in with the details.

theboybilly

For anyone not travelling to Hillsborough on Saturday, Albion U-23s are playing at the Lancing training ground at 2pm. They face Nottm Forest in the Premier League Cup (which, this season, has a group stage initially; Albion will play Forest, West Ham and Leicester at home and away).

The club hasn't yet made an announcement, and I don't see anything on the ticket website, but I am assuming there will be up to 500 tickets (for the new stand) available to season ticket holders only to watch the game.

I wish they'd play more games at Lancing on midweek afternoons

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Hopefully [MENTION=24420]Gullflyinghigh[/MENTION] will be along to fill us in with the details.
No need anymore as AZ has kindly offered to be the new flag bearer for the development squad on NSC as my time has passed and my ceiling has been hit.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
........... but I am assuming there will be up to 500 tickets (for the new stand) available to season ticket holders only to watch the game.

Why limit it to STHs only? Surely there's quite a lot of people who'd gladly turn up to watch the youngsters if the club wasn't so elitist about it?

ringmerseagulltoo

Feb 16, 2012
Ticket Office say kick off time is yet to be decided so tickets not available yet. Should be an annoncement on the web site within the next 24 hours. Cup game so not free to season ticket holders.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Why limit it to STHs only? Surely there's quite a lot of people who'd gladly turn up to watch the youngsters if the club wasn't so elitist about it?

Our club isn't elitist in terms of its supporters. If you buy a season ticket, beyond first team home Championship games, you get a few other extras thrown in, one of which is entrance to the DS/u-23 home fixtures.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Our club isn't elitist in terms of its supporters. If you buy a season ticket, beyond first team home Championship games, you get a few other extras thrown in, one of which is entrance to the DS/u-23 home fixtures.
And are there always 500 STHs filling the stand at Lancing? Hundreds more disappointed at not being able to get in?

If not, then why not let some fans in to PotG? Perhaps people who can't necessarily afford to go to matches, let alone buy a season ticket, but who still love the Albion.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
And are there always 500 STHs filling the stand at Lancing? Hundreds more disappointed at not being able to get in?

If not, then why not let some fans in to PotG? Perhaps people who can't necessarily afford to go to matches, let alone buy a season ticket, but who still love the Albion.

It's normally £5 if you're not a sth, but rightly, sth get first dibs. You buy online printing the ticket at home.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here