Votes: 61 36.3%
  • White - wierdo

Votes: 23 13.7%

• Total voters

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Marathon is fine, because it's a long way from just a bar of poor quality chocolate, it's got nuts, nougat and caramel. Not sure what a Texan is.

Boom, you fell in to my trap. Before you become a chocolate snob, learn your "kiddies" chocolate history. :lolol:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
And you shouldn't be allowed to vote unless you post a picture showing a large sample of the entries to give you the expertise required to judge.

I2KrmtuxCapture1.JPG

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Most American chocolate (especially Hersheys) is complete shite - they produce a Kit Kat bar under licence from Nestle and it's disgusting, but I must admit to making an exception for this

skor3.jpg

btnbelle

Apr 26, 2017
Dark chocolate tastes the best, can tolerate a little milk (preferably Galaxy) but no white chocolate for me please...

btnbelle

Apr 26, 2017
Keep em! More than welcome Thunder Bolt, its one thing that I had pleasantly forgotten from Christmas as a kid. I bet you like figs and bombay mix too and twiglets

Thats the kind of stuff I got subjected to which could explain a few things lol

Lol, Child abuse alert, being fed Twiglets or should I say cardboard. :lolol:

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Lol, Child abuse alert, being fed Twiglets or should I say cardboard. :lolol:

Just gross, its not so much the flavour the texture. All forms of abuse, stale food

The only form of stale food that should exist is bread used in bread pudding. How you been btnbelle missed you and [MENTION=25123]SIMMO SAYS[/MENTION] :)

btnbelle

Apr 26, 2017
Just gross, its not so much the flavour the texture. All forms of abuse, stale food

The only form of stale food that should exist is bread used in bread pudding. How you been btnbelle missed you and [MENTION=25123]SIMMO SAYS[/MENTION] :)

Personally I eat fresh Twiglets, find them to be delicious with a crunch.

Not really into stale food, i'm beginning to see why you have been traumatised now. I'm great thanks maffew. Hope you and [MENTION=25123]SIMMO SAYS[/MENTION] are ok too....:)

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Personally I eat fresh Twiglets, find them to be delicious with a crunch.

Not really into stale food, i'm beginning to see why you have been traumatised now. I'm great thanks maffew. Hope you and [MENTION=25123]SIMMO SAYS[/MENTION] are ok too....:)

I didnt realise there was such a thing as fresh twiglets! I would rather chew a chopstick

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here