Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] OFF LIMITS Subject List

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Local political celebrities who have never posted anything on a message board that may or may not incriminate themselves...no Sireeeee.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
No one is ever allowed to mention pizza/junk food/flower deliveries other again at the risk of upsetting one very specific individual guest poster called Jamie.

Glad we got that out the way.

Now what’s for dinner? Think I’ll get a Domino.... oh bugger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Kuipers testimonial

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
Local political celebrities who have never posted anything on a message board that may or may not incriminate themselves...no Sireeeee.

I have no idea what you’re talking about.

On a completely different subject, it would obviously be unacceptable to start any threads pertaining to, on or about the subject of massive douches or any other form of bathroom utensil for that matter.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just as a point of order... the drug thread was NOT deleted, just moved to The Other Stuff forum.

The drug thread is very offensive, especially for people like me who can't afford them.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I can’t stand normal people. FFS. Off to a safe space full of the unstable, deluded, smelly and stupid now, or the BBS as it’s better known.

Tory councillors are off limits :whistle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is this BBS of which you speak ? I have often heard it alluded to but no one speaks its name ?

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
A (justifiably) deleted recent thread around drug use prompted one poster to suggest that it went against the community spirit of NSC to discuss drugs, as it demonstrated a lack of sensitivity towards those unfortunate to have struggled with drugs in their lives.

I found this very interesting and as a result felt it would be useful to compile a list of subjects that MUST NEVER BE REFERRED TO on this site, should they cause a small number of users to feel challenged.

I'll start with:

DONCASTER ROVERS

Reminds me of my dead dad so if you could all make an effort to remember that it'd be much appreciated. Oh balls I've probably upset all the dead dad people out there now...

Fake news old chap. I objected to someone trying to arrange a drug delivery on NSC. I never mentioned discussion of drugs.

Just as a point of order... the drug thread was NOT deleted, just moved to The Other Stuff forum.

It should have been deleted. It was someone trying to arrange an illegal drugs deal. If that's OK then perhaps bring back ticket touting to NSC.

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea
Fake news old chap. I objected to someone trying to arrange a drug delivery on NSC. I never mentioned discussion of drugs.

Swift U-Turn there. What was all that crap about 'community spiritedness' and the feelings many NSCers who may or may not have had problems with addiction. Easy to play the politician when the evidence is burned. We both know though don't we....

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

It should have been deleted. It was someone trying to arrange an illegal drugs deal. If that's OK then perhaps bring back ticket touting to NSC.

I was right, you do seem to take everything literally. It was a crass thread alright, certainly deserved moving to the other stuff and possibly deserved a ban, but neither you nor I think for a second that an actual deal would have been the result of some late night stupidity on behalf of the thread starter.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Swift U-Turn there. What was all that crap about 'community spiritedness' and the feelings many NSCers who may or may not have had problems with addiction. Easy to play the politician when the evidence is burned. We both know though don't we....

What on earth are you talking about ? I was talking about someone offering to buy drugs in the middle of the night on NSC. Don't you think that might be a time when temptation could be high ? There's not much we can do about the rest of the internet but the least we can do is look out for each other on here. I never mentioned debating drugs. Calm down and enjoy your evening. I'm not going to argue with you over something so puerile.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I was right, you do seem to take everything literally. It was a crass thread alright, certainly deserved moving to the other stuff and possibly deserved a ban, but neither you nor I think for a second that an actual deal would have been the result of some late night stupidity on behalf of the thread starter.

Oh I see you thought it was a joke, no wait it was a 'crass thread' which 'possibly deserved a ban'.... so actually we agree.
Seems you have waited to put the boot in for something I said to you on another thread :)
Bit sad and petty.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Anything about Ashley Barnes and how boo boys drove him away. It's old news and boring as ****.

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea
What on earth are you talking about ? I was talking about someone offering to buy drugs in the middle of the night on NSC. Don't you think that might be a time when temptation could be high ? There's not much we can do about the rest of the internet but the least we can do is look out for each other on here. I never mentioned debating drugs. Calm down and enjoy your evening. I'm not going to argue with you over something so puerile.

Played the long game, got a bite, landed a whopper :fishing:

587b56fa44060909aa603aa4.png

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Played the long game, got a bite, landed a whopper :fishing:

View attachment 99188

:) I'm happy to keep chatting with you, just not going to argue, sorry.
If you don't believe what I'm saying I'm happy for a mod to dig out my original post. You started a new thread misrepresenting something I said this morning so don't expect me to not reply.
'Played the long game, got a bite, landed a whopper' is a bit odd if you ask me but do carry on.
Some background for you ; I have never contributed to a drugs debate on NSC. I have though interacted with recovering addicts which is where my comment about community stems from.

Last edited:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

Generation snowflake.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Oh I see you thought it was a joke, no wait it was a 'crass thread' which 'possibly deserved a ban'.... so actually we agree.
Seems you have waited to put the boot in for something I said to you on another thread :)
Bit sad and petty.

You said

" I objected to someone trying to arrange a drug delivery on NSC"

There was about as much chance of that actually happening as there is of us winning the league or me being propositioned by Konnie Huq. Yes, I think in the OP's warped state he thought it would be quite funny. It's perfectly possible for jokes to be crass. You seem totally incapable of reading between the lines.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
You said

" I objected to someone trying to arrange a drug delivery on NSC"

There was about as much chance of that actually happening as there is of us winning the league or me being propositioned by Konnie Huq. Yes, I think in the OP's warped state he thought it would be quite funny. It's perfectly possible for jokes to be crass. You seem totally incapable of reading between the lines.

Your only knowledge of me is from posts on NSC so that's quite an assumption. You are just a bit miffed about some long forgotten (by me) other thread.. Get over it.
If the mods thought it was an appropriate thread for NSC it would still be here.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here