Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who was the last autograph you asked for from an Albion player?

D

Deleted User X18H

Asked CMS to sign for the Mum of a guy where I was working at the time.

D

Deleted User X18H

7fcaf3a294b71ec0a35d7c9b9adbeeb8.jpg

All of them [emoji4] except for greer hughes and all the new signings in august

Nice knob.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Craig Davies at one of the kit sponsors dinners. Whoever ended up with that shirt has a collectors item as he actually got his signature on target.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Kit Napier after i went and knocked of the door of his house ....although i did have the signature on a cheque of one last year for services rendered

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Mr Chivers in hospitality v Bolton last season, also cms & bridge at chrimbo party 2 years ago.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Think it was when my school mate took me around to Eric Steele's for tea (was his cousin apparently), think it was the houses behind Dorothy Stringer school.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
Dean Saunders.

As he was signing the autograph for me I realised that I was taller than him and decided that I might be too old (16 at the time) to be asking players for autographs.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Steve Penney, and I had a photo taken with him also. Great player.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Peter Grummitt.
Knocked at his home at the back of East Saltdean one afternoon, and he didn't mind.

(In the modern era, I might have got a grumpy response ... interrupting online gambling, or 'playing away' with a groupie whilst Mrs.footballer is away).

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
A load of Brighton players circa 1984, it was a charity match v Albion in Bramber or Beeding, somewhere like that. Definitely got Steve Penney and Danny Wilson, anyway.

half time scores

Mar 19, 2012
Lounging-on-the-chintz
Alan Duffy.

Working at the Goldstone on match days in the 70's, it was not uncommon to be asked for my autograph when walking into the main entrance before the game. I always signed Luigi Riva.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here