Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Tom Daley announces baby news

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Lets look at it this way, you have to chose between a child going to a couple, one couple are heterosexual and the other a same sex couple. Both couples can offer the child exactly the type of home, love and support. Sadly the Wife of the hetero couple can't have children. Which couple would you chose?

You make no sense. If there was one baby in the world left for adoption your question may just about have a point. There's not and it doesn't. Now shut up, Eggheads is on.

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
You make no sense. If there was one baby in the world left for adoption your question may just about have a point. There's not and it doesn't. Now shut up, Eggheads is on.

You have to chose a couple for that baby. Enjoy egg heads. Have they been fertilised yet?

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You have to chose a couple for that baby. Enjoy egg heads. Have they been fertilised yet?

The answer to your question is very simple. You give the baby to the couple who are most fit to raise it. You see, as a homophobe you factor in the couples' sexuality. As a non-homophobe I do not. I would simply follow the guidelines that already exist in the adoption process and apply those, regardless of either couples' sex lives.. It's really not very hard is it?

Last edited:

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
The answer to your question is very simple. You give the baby to the couple who are most fit to raise it. You see, as a homophobe you factor in the couples' sexuality. As a non-homophobe I do not and would simply follow the guidelines that already exist in the adoption process and apply those, regardless of either couples' sex lives.. It's really not very hard.

Both couples can offer exactly the same, both are considered perfect to offer the child a home. One couple has to be chosen.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
Lets look at it this way, you have to chose between a child going to a couple, one couple are heterosexual and the other a same sex couple. Both couples can offer the child exactly the type of home, love and support. Sadly the Wife of the hetero couple can't have children. Which couple would you chose? You have to chose one of the couples.

The actual situation is the other way round, there are more children awaiting adoption than there are potential adopters - so what would you do if a same sex couple offered to adopt?

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Both couples can offer exactly the same, both are considered perfect to offer the child a home. One couple has to be chosen.

In a real world situation, how would an adoption agency choose? Whatever the answer to that is, is my answer to your question.

Now, one for you. Why would the couples' sexuality be a factor?

( I have a feeling it will be some time before we get your answer)

Last edited:

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
In a real world situation, how would an adoption agency choose? Whatever the answer to that is, is my answer to your question.

And as somebody who knows a great deal about the adoption process - a person's sexuality is not a consideration in any way shape or form.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Maybe let each couple spend some time with the child and see who the child bonds with the best? I don't know, it's not my job.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Maybe let each couple spend some time with the child and see who the child bonds with the best? I don't know, it's not my job.

Are you insane, man!!? One hour spent in the company of a same sex couple will turn the kid into a homosexual. Think things through please Triggaar.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I see no logical reason why not.

Do you think it's ok for two gay men to adopt? If not why?

I've been pretty clear on here that it's ok for the rich and famous, anyone with an IQ of at least 90, with no history of mental disorders, are doing it for the right reasons, not just a fad, and can provide, can adopt under the right checks and circumstances, whether gay, straight, as a single person or a couple.

I hope this is satisfactory for your indulgence.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I've been pretty clear on here that it's ok for the rich and famous, anyone with an IQ of at least 90, with no history of mental disorders, are doing it for the right reasons, not just a fad, and can provide, can adopt under the right checks and circumstances, whether gay, straight, as a single person or a couple.

A fad? Jeeeez.

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes

Whoever makes the dicision is going to leave themselves open to all sorts of accusations. Not a choice I would like to make.

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
For me it's not about same sex adoption if they can provide a loving stable environment good on them for me it's about how cruel the school playground can be and how that effects the child

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

If this is representative of your opinions on adoption it's pretty clear you have no idea what you're talking about.
Can you please step away from that particular subject.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So you don't agree with my check list? Indulge me on what you object to?
I have no intention of indulging you, or laying my personal life out for you to pick over.
Suffices you have no idea about the adoption process, so once again I ask you to stick to what you do know about.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here