Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That was horrendous - we should be embarrassed!

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
No excuses: two/three/four internationals on show, Goldson (good enough for the premier league - meh) Chelsea 'hot property', Steven (been there done it) Sidwell, Murray... a truly disgraceful second half from all and sundry. Make no mistake, this is an utter embarrassment and a disgrace to our shirt.

Here's an idea; if you're going to play in a football match - actually try!

It's been a while since I've felt so overwhelmingly angry at a performance, but those players should all donate a weeks wages to charity. Shambolic.

They played with heart, passion, desire and no little talent. So well done to them, but we made it all too easy with that feeble reposte... or lack thereof!

One word for Thursday: momentum.

Today is the day, Chris will come to rue.

I agree :thumbsup:

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Well done Lincoln enjoy now we need to move on let's hope that's our poor game and let's perform on Thursday.
I still trust TB and CH.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Well done Lincoln enjoy now we need to move on let's hope that's our poor game and let's perform on Thursday.
I still trust TB and CH.

What on earth are you talking about?

The side that played today isn't the side that is at the top of the Championship.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
What on earth are you talking about?

The side that played today isn't the side that is at the top of the Championship.

:lolol: I knew what he meant...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Unless our reserves have somehow served to derail our entire campaign (likely?), todays game and result will be COMPLETELY forgotten about.

Totally. Completely. Utterly.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Unless our reserves have somehow served to derail our entire campaign (likely?), todays game and result will be COMPLETELY forgotten about.

Totally. Completely. Utterly.

Not by me it won't. Not now, not ever.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Bit overdramatic.

Not really. It's the (very low) point of a wonderful season. Ironic too, as a significant percentage of our victories, have been born of passion, desire and a never say die attitude. Yet today these elements were utterly lacking. It was an acute 'show up' of our squads failings, a performance so flat it was two dimensional, bereft of fight and an abhorition when compared to what's been a great journey thus far.

Today we deserved nothing and got nothing. Today we won nothing, this season we have won nothing... play like that again too often and we'll end up with nothing... again.

Oh the drama.

Last edited:

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I agree with the OP. I threw my ST at TB in disgust. A wry smile, it was collected and neatly pocketed. Where do we go from here? Is it down to the lake I fear?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Win on Thursday and none of you will give a solitary shit.

It was shit. Get over it. Move on. This is shaping up to be one of our best ever seasons.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
No excuses: two/three/four internationals on show, Goldson (good enough for the premier league - meh) Chelsea 'hot property', Steven (been there done it) Sidwell, Murray... a truly disgraceful second half from all and sundry. Make no mistake, this is an utter embarrassment and a disgrace to our shirt.

Here's an idea; if you're going to play in a football match - actually try!

It's been a while since I've felt so overwhelmingly angry at a performance, but those players should all donate a weeks wages to charity. Shambolic.

They played with heart, passion, desire and no little talent. So well done to them, but we made it all too easy with that feeble reposte... or lack thereof!

One word for Thursday: momentum.

Today is the day, Chris will come to rue.

Really ?

We are coming into a period in the season where lots of Tuesday then Saturday league games will be being played. And you really want to be having to contend with cup games as well where players could pick up injuries or suspensions and potentially miss crucial league matches whilst pushing for promotion to the PL.

I didn't see our biggest Promotion rival Newcastle busting a gut to make it into the next round either.

mooey

Mar 30, 2012
I would have liked a little cup run it was a bit embrassing but nothing to go overboard about I remember going to Lincoln in the late 90 s think it was 1st game of the season and now were on the verge of something amazing.i hope they get a massive draw for the next round.i am a bit gutted all my bets won apart from us

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
The disappointing thing for me today is not so much losing but the fact we gifted them all 3 goals, That's twice in 3 games we've given the opposition 3 free gifts and it's something we need to cut out.

There was a bald bloke from Lincoln on the highlights earlier saying how they'd won from 3 "well worked goals"
Interesting view....

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
I agree with the OP. I threw my ST at TB in disgust. A wry smile, it was collected and neatly pocketed. Where do we go from here? Is it down to the lake I fear?

I hope he doesn't try and take a friend in with it, they don't like that.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Win on Thursday and none of you will give a solitary shit.

It was shit. Get over it. Move on. This is shaping up to be one of our best ever seasons.

Lose on Thursday however, and people will be on the 'remains' of our season akin to flies on a bunny carcass that was run over at the weekend by a three year old on a tricycle.

Surely it saw the child coming? or did it chuck itself neath the wheels to save it's mate who was being rested for foraging duties come evensong on Thursday... huh?!?

Trouble is, Thursday is **** off truck day on olde bunny lane. Whoops.

Yeah thought so.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here