Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham's John Terry song

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Bob Dylan better hurry up and acknowledge his Nobel Peace Prize or it's going to the Olympic Stadium Neanderthal Choir.
You need a full understanding of poetic history to write a limerick challenging sexual tastes with a last line that neither scans nor rhymes.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
That copyright bit is fantastic. Not only has this wally made an utter fool of himself by going to all the bother of getting this printed but he's really gone the extra mile with that flourish at the end. It's the kind of thing an 8 year old would do.

I might be wrong here but you need to do more than just write at the bottom that it's copyrighted and what has been copyrighted? It's a really shit football chant to a tune that every club in the country sings a variant of and it's a bit difficult to claim exclusive rights when Billy Ray Cyrus wrote the bloody tune. And then what is the copyright protecting? It's hardly going to be sung by anyone other than West Ham fans at a West Ham match.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
That copyright bit is fantastic. Not only has this wally made an utter fool of himself by going to all the bother of getting this printed but he's really gone the extra mile with that flourish at the end. It's the kind of thing an 8 year old would do.

I might be wrong here but you need to do more than just write at the bottom that it's copyrighted and what has been copyrighted? It's a really shit football chant to a tune that every club in the country sings a variant of and it's a bit difficult to claim exclusive rights when Billy Ray Cyrus wrote the bloody tune. And then what is the copyright protecting? It's hardly going to be sung by anyone other than West Ham fans at a West Ham match.

Woah. My brain somehow hadn't linked the chant to the original until now. That's weird. I must have a filter.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/copyright-notices

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploa...ata/file/496296/Copyright-notice-Jan-2016.pdf

I assume everyone who sang it had the required permissions.
View attachment Copyright-notice-Jan-2016.pdf

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patreon
Oct 17, 2008
While we're at it, I hope the seat throwing had been risk assessed.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I can't believe the negativity on this thread. Finally, after 121 years West Ham have actually come up with a SECOND song and people CRITICISE THEM?!?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

I thought you just had to write something batshit mental at the bottom? See this glorious example from [MENTION=153]perseus[/MENTION]

http://www.glaucus.org.uk/Pende.htm

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here