Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Sheffield Wednesday ****OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD****

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Absolutely amazing first half, proud of all the players. We can do this.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
If we can put in a similar performance second half we are in with a shout. I would consider swapping Baldock with Murphy if we haven't scored by 60 minutes as his pace and trickery will scare Weds especially with the bookings to their CB's.

Come on boys, massive 45 minutes coming up. Whatever happens you have done us proud all season and have been magnificent so far tonight

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Wow, what a first half performance. Need to keep running at their big slow centre backs. Both on a yellow. Need a red now I think to give us a realistic chance as they will have a lot more energy in the second half than us.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
This has been a superb game so far. I hope the injured lads can make it through as they have been exceptional

Whatever happens tonight the lads are giving it everything and the fans, wow what an atmosphere.

Keep it going one and all

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
One of the best halves of football I have ever seen from a Brighton team. Feel broken for them that this is 1-1.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We have certainly not been fortunate with the quality of officials spotting fouls against us although they are pretty hot on spotting anything we do.. The ref is also being too lenient with the Weds tackles.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here