Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shootings and explosion in Paris!

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
This is what happens when immigration goes out of control, with people pouring in from the middle east.

We have the advantage of being an island, and if we vote to leave the EU, the UK will be a safer place with controlled immigration.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
People being 'slaughtered one by one' in Bataclan theatre

Unverified Facebook post that says. "There are still survivors inside the Bataclan. They're killing everyone one-by-one":

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Petty squabbling aside, this is ****ing awful. Awful.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Is this the beginning of the physical European soil fight for our western multi-faith but Christian bastion. Europe is crumbling and under attack. This country will vote OUT of Europe in abject fear, if anything.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
This is what happens when immigration goes out of control, with people pouring in from the middle east.

We have the advantage of being an island, and if we vote to leave the EU, the UK will be a safer place with controlled immigration.

I don't think it's that clear-cut. For instance, the blokes who bombed London in 2007 were mostly born in this country. No doubt at least some of the Paris attackers were born in France.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
People being 'slaughtered one by one' in Bataclan theatre

Unverified Facebook post that says. "There are still survivors inside the Bataclan. They're killing everyone one-by-one":
In that case with nothing to lose French special forces will be in there within minutes.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Is this the beginning of the physical European soil fight for our western multi-faith but Christian bastion. Europe is crumbling and under attack. This country will vote OUT of Europe in abject fear, if anything.

One thing's for sure. It's going to make the French Presidential elections VERY interesting. Marie Le Pen is already in a solid 2nd place. This might just push her into pole position.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
why would I want to backtrack on what I said , does it look like I'm wrong ?

Like I said, when an English Facist hit me I did not assume that the English are all facists and my enemy (I'm a loyal Englishman). You seem to think that Muslims are the enemy. Yes, of course you are wrong :ffsparr:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
What a horrendous situation. So sad.

Shame on those on this thread choosing to use it for points scoring and to further their agenda.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
I am horrified for the future. My kids are 28 and 25, grandchildren due. I don't want to close my eyes for the final time feeling fear for them.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here