Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ITV FA Cup Highlight

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
13 minutes highlights up on Player. Barnes' header really was a sitter!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Highlights for Leeds fans.

Aug 23, 2011
The itv highlights are always blink and you miss it. If you're not a premiership club or a plucky lower level club punching above its weight you don't get anything.

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
Anyone notice the spider crawling up Allen when he was talking about the Leeds game?! Just watching it now haha

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
ITV should not be allowed anywhere near a football ground.
Their coverage of the FA cup in particular is dog turd.

Aug 23, 2011
At his age. That is being shown up now, as he looks to be worth his place playing in the Premier.

Exactly, just goes to show that some on here can't see potential. Besides we're not exactly privy to what goes on behind closed doors. Cardiff probably offered him more money in wages and he went to the club and said I want to move and so were forced into taking the cash

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
I'd agree that if a player wants to leave then it's prudent to sell. He certainly didn't look unhappy with The Albion, and we were (are) promotion hopefuls.

I personally didn't believe he was replaceable for that money.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Anyone notice the spider crawling up Allen when he was talking about the Leeds game?! Just watching it now haha

Glad someone else saw it as I mentioned it on this thread last night, thought I may have been seeing things

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
Exactly, just goes to show that some on here can't see potential. Besides we're not exactly privy to what goes on behind closed doors. Cardiff probably offered him more money in wages and he went to the club and said I want to move and so were forced into taking the cash

Ok yes, money talks pretty loudly.
We have to keep wages level or sensible I suppose.

If we made the step up though, the prize money would equate to wage improvements.
Too bad another ambitious club could whisk away one of our prodigious talents.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here