Simon Roger

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
why what happened? as usual the coverage on Meridian's Match thingy was crap last night so nothing of this injury or Jake coming on! :angry:

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
According to the Argus it wasn't as bad as first thought and was walking round on it fine in the dressing room afterwards.

Jul 16, 2003
Was quality for me last night...
Was working at Sky, and had to watch all 6 carling cup games simultaneously, then shout to the gallery of the soccer special who would then go to each of the studio guests to report...

Did look like a nasty injury....

Nice goal by boro, but a brave performance byt us.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
Lets hope it isn't that bad then! I don't think we can sustain any kind of promotion challenge without him or a decent replacement???

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Coppell has his head firmly in the loan market and when a decent midfielder comes along thats available he will dive in and grab him if we get alot of midfield injurys that is.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
It looked horrific on the night. He was down for ages and the stretcher was brought on. Then his leg was splinted and our immediate thoughts were of a broken leg.

I hope it is only a twisted knee. Maybe they're doing a scan at a hospital to check for ligament damage before issuing some sort of a statement.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
DannyCullipLookalike said:
Was quality for me last night...
Was working at Sky, and had to watch all 6 carling cup games simultaneously, then shout to the gallery of the soccer special who would then go to each of the studio guests to report...

Did look like a nasty injury....

Nice goal by boro, but a brave performance byt us.
are they taking on at the moment???

Jul 16, 2003
can write a speculative letter to HR, but they've just recruited a whole load of new people...
Worth a try though - the talent here is unreal!!!!!!

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
I have tried to get hold of him this morning but phone not switched on and not at home so can't find anything out. I think the squad are staying up for the Hartlepool game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports