Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Danny welbeck

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
Still I think he is on £115k at Arsenal and I cant see him willing to take a big cut in wages now.
Come summer he won’t have a contract and thus will be on £0.00 a week and then just considers whatever offers are on the table. If the highest is £x then that’s all he can get, that or £0.00.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
The problem is we have about 5 players who all have 'top earner' in their contract, so it won't just be starman on top wack. It will be massive pay rises all round.

Anyway, as others have said, he's made of cornflakes.

You sure, Harry ?

I can't imagine TB going for that, not even for Lewis (he just gets a new contract every year).

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Come summer he won’t have a contract and thus will be on £0.00 a week and then just considers whatever offers are on the table. If the highest is £x then that’s all he can get, that or £0.00.

I dare say he will have plenty of offers, probably in and around 100k too, something I don't think we would consider offering. He maybe a great player and I would love to see him sign for us but ultimately I wouldn't want one star player on crazy wages they could unsettle the squad.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I suspect he's not our style we either go for complete unknowns or old boys who come back for the final few seasons

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here