Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Barren Apsinall...

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Warren is amazing. Not the most eloquent of football analysts, but his passion for football, knowledge of the game, comedy faux pas and love of the Albion make him an essential part of the match day experience, especially if you can’t get to the game.

I like Warren's style, analysis is usually spot on. Got more animated lately, nothing wrong with that. 3-0 against Palace at HT with 10 men, you have to let go a bit

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
There are Slow Motion highlights, from Tuesday night, with the Cantor and Aspinall commentary, on the club site, but I can't get it to play?
Anyone?

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Warren is amazing. Not the most eloquent of football analysts, but his passion for football, knowledge of the game, comedy faux pas and love of the Albion make him an essential part of the match day experience, especially if you can’t get to the game.
I often listen to the commentary via one earphone at the Amex. Also helps with finding out about other scores which may affect/amuse us, plus more importantly helps with understanding incidents that are hard to make out from where you're sat.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Not going to lie, that teared me up a little bit.

Love Warren. Not the most eloquent but knows his sh*t!

Lush

Mods' Pet
I've tried on my tablet and pc, logged into Player and not logged in.
None of the highlights/videos are working.

Seems to be working OK on my Mac/Safari but not on Mac/Chrome. Seagulls TV chat not particularly helpful.

Screen Shot 2018-12-06 at 15.25.30.png

Screen Shot 2018-12-06 at 15.31.04.png

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Seems to be working OK on my Mac/Safari but not on Mac/Chrome. Seagulls TV chat not particularly helpful.

View attachment 102753

View attachment 102754

Yes I had a chat with those two as well, and got the same reply. I cleared history, cache, cookies, rebooted and reinstalled Flash Player.
It was working yesterday because I watched the extended highlights three or four times.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I finally got to watch it, using Internet Explorer. Despite all their protestations, it must be Player having problems with Chrome again.

I also enjoyed watching the Ashley Barnes vid, admitting his son is a massive Brighton fan.

D

Deleted member 2719

Never rated WA as a footballer but as a match commentator, he makes me laugh and is great value, the Murray Walker of football on the radio.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
I often listen to the commentary via one earphone at the Amex. Also helps with finding out about other scores which may affect/amuse us, plus more importantly helps with understanding incidents that are hard to make out from where you're sat.

Is it in real time or with a delay? Not living in Sussex, I can’t get the Radio Sussex commentary on away games, so listen on Seagulls TV which is about 30 seconds behind.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Warren, if you couldn’t resist and have taken a look at NSC, thank you for your brilliant work. You’re a legend, loved by the great football folk Sussex.

Your co-commentary on the Andone worldie, will be engrained in Albion history.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
I've lost count the amount times I've listened to this. Warren, growling out from the depth of Hades, "What a Goal!", is just pure awesomeness. :lolol:

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Love listening to Wazza when i'm not at the away games, always entertaining listening. They both captured the moment perfectly for the Andone goal.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Is it in real time or with a delay? Not living in Sussex, I can’t get the Radio Sussex commentary on away games, so listen on Seagulls TV which is about 30 seconds behind.
At the Amex, I listen via the FM Radio app on the phone, so it is real time (I guess a fraction of a second delay) which is easiest to determine before the match starts when they are doing things like interviews on the pitch. I find it really useful as Warren and JC are on the half-way line, so they have a decent view PLUS they have screens which give them replays of things, so can analyse things immediately. They DO show replays on the public screens occasionally, but WA and JC get pretty much all of them, so can assess things like fouls.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here