Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Genuinely disappointed with that.

And yes, I do understand the decision will have been made on the best available medical advice. I'd still have preferred him to have another week off regardless.

Why?

You say the decision will have been made on the best available medical advice, and yet you think you know better!

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham

And yes, I do understand the decision will have been made on the best available medical advice. I'd still have preferred him to have another week off regardless.

He was discharged from hospital quickly. He travelled home with the squad. He doesn’t train much mid week anyway, I’m going to trust the medical professionals on this one.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Well well well. Good news that Murray is in good health. I know that if was there to watch the game, though, that I'd be wincing repeatedly every time he leaps, or approaches a clash.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

He's getting straight back on the horse that threw him (and probably wants his 100th).

The Optimist

NSC Patreon
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Wolves’ keeper is number 11. WTF?!?

I know the traditional 1-11 numbers died years ago but no. 11 for a keeper is weird.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here