Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Parking at Villa (Apologies if fixtures but would just like to know ....)

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
The best place for parking to avoid traffic at Villa? I'm with my two young(ish) 11 & 13 lads so don't really want to 10 mile hike, any ideas please?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
Aug 8, 2005
Last time I went I don't recall it being that difficult to park and walk maybe 10-15 minutes from the ground.

Bottom line is if it is something that bothers you, get there early and it won't be an issue. That covers all 92 grounds in England for the record :)

One Teddy Maybank

Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
The best place for parking to avoid traffic at Villa? I'm with my two young(ish) 11 & 13 lads so don't really want to 10 mile hike, any ideas please?

I use Just Park and have booked parking fairly close to the ground.

Sorry don't have web link handy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
http://starcitycentre.co.uk/

I have parked here for a boxing day game when attending with family rather than 'the lads'. Right next to the M6, Free parking and It's 20 minutes walk to the ground.

There are a few food outlets in there, And even a Harvester if you fancy a couple of beers with your lunch.

Nice ground, enjoy.

Tim Over Whelmed

Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I use Just Park and have booked parking fairly close to the ground.

Sorry don't have web link handy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good shout have used before

Tim Over Whelmed

Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

I have parked here for a boxing day game when attending with family rather than 'the lads'. Right next to the M6, Free parking and It's 20 minutes walk to the ground.

There are a few food outlets in there, And even a Harvester if you fancy a couple of beers with your lunch.

Nice ground, enjoy.

Cheers, and thank you, see you next season!

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila

Nice ground, enjoy.

Kick off is at 12 noon....20 mins to walk to the ground, Not to much time for lunch..

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Lots of places as you drive in from the motorway just charging a few quid on the day - all about 15 mins walk and close to the Motorway for an easy exit.

Tim Over Whelmed

Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Thanks guys, super JustPark on someone's drive a few hundred metres to the Motorway and just around the corner (15 mins) from Villa Park

fleet

Jul 28, 2003

Nice ground, enjoy.

Google maps suggests about twice that walking distance - 40 mins makes it too far for me to use as first choice, 20 mins would be fine.

torchieboy

Jul 11, 2003
felpham, near bognor regis
Google maps suggests about twice that walking distance - 40 mins makes it too far for me to use as first choice, 20 mins would be fine.

Park at powerleague which is about 15-20 min walk to villa park. Did it when we played in the fa cup match a few years ago. Straight back on motorway for return.
Rang new aston social club but they said no bha fans for parking. Seemed abit strange

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Park at powerleague which is about 15-20 min walk to villa park. Did it when we played in the fa cup match a few years ago. Straight back on motorway for return.
Rang new aston social club but they said no bha fans for parking. Seemed abit strange

Thanks - I will do that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here